Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 06/05/12 @ 1:30pm (live on Sky)

JH

Guest antz1uk

anyone looknig for tickets for this match, i have just managed to buy 2 online using my season ticket, there's odd pairs and singles available in the SJH stand and platinum club

We need to make sure that the atmosphere tomorrow is white hot. Replicate that of the Liverpool game and I'm confident that we can do it.

I think we can do it as well. They haven't been so good away from home and one or two will crack if the pressure and atmosphere are right. Just worried a bit about who to take a pen? Hope it ain't Ba.

We need to make sure that the atmosphere tomorrow is white hot. Replicate that of the Liverpool game and I'm confident that we can do it.

I think we can do it as well. They haven't been so good away from home and one or two will crack if the pressure and atmosphere are right. Just worried a bit about who to take a pen? Hope it ain't Ba.

"Shola, get your boots on now!"

The striker who has 13 goals in 12 games surely?

Introducing the Newcastle United palm tree, loved by Jonas and Papiss.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/News/Gallery/0,,10278~2760613,00.html

Absolutely amazing to see the camaraderie there. Love that they are playing games involving football. They really seem to be enjoying the basic feeling of playing the sport at the moment, which is a huge huge uplifting factor. As with our games recently, we have seen that the lads have played a natural game, rather than a contrived one. Has allowed the likes of Ben Arfa, Cisse and Cabaye to just express themselves. Top marks to the management and our players' attitudes.

Guest ThievingMagpie

How good is he on pens though?  Best goalscorer doesn't always mean best pen taker.

I think Ba is pretty spot on pens, I prefer though if we adopted Bayern's system of having 3-4 penalty takers and they rotate on the basis of you keep taking pens until you miss one then the next guy is designated as penalty taker.

Pardew has mentioned a couple of times in the last few weeks that Ba is on pens - perfect time for him to break his drought!

Guest VaVaVoom

2-1 win for us thmora. Ben Arfa and Ba the scorers.

Villa need three points to stave off relegation worries and should they get them and we win....WE ARE THIRD going into the final game of the season!

Fuckin come on!

Biggest game of the season. If we someone how manage to do the impossible and win, champions league is in our grasp again.

Lot of pressure for both teams. Can't see us winning but it will be a cracker of a game. Must win for both teams.