Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

Guest Grim Dux

Not on TV for the first time in awhile. foxsoccer.com is streaming the game online though so I suppose that's the next best thing.

Leaving in an hour, can't wait. 

Where you travelling from?  :lol:

He hasn't replied, must have logged off and went straight out the door!

:lol:

I pretty much did to be fair, travelled from Wallsend.

My mates in Indonesia and thought it was today. We have our group on whatsapp, at half 2 he was waiting for a cab to the sports bar. The traffic was awful he only arrived about 15 mins ago. We had been putting updates from all the matches saying arsenal winning, we were 1 down, QPR winning, carrlol scored.

He then got to the sports bar n they had Liverpool chelsea on, so he gets them to change the channel, they dont so asks for the manager who tells him its tomorrow :lol:

Please say you were aware of the fact that the match is tomorrow? :lol:

Yeah, it's all part of the plan. We've already seen quite a few Geordies down here, why the fuck all the lasses from Liverpool are walking round with curlers in their hair I'll never know.

Difficult to nail the Everton selection, given the fact that they're looking likely to have almost a full squad available. It appears that Baines, Gibson and Neville are going to make it after training all week, with Anichebe and Rodwell the only two missing. I'll take a stab at:

Howard

Hibbert    Jagielka    Distin    Baines

Osman    Gibson    Heitinga    Pienaar

Fellaini

Jelavic

Bench: Mucha, Neville, Coleman, Cahill, Gueye, McFadden, Stracqualursi.

Neville and/or Cahill could easily start, though, most likely in place of Hibbert and/or one of the central defenders (with Heitinga moving back).

Think we'll revert to the "away formation", which needs to be a lot more like a 4-2-3-1 than the 4-3-3 it was at Wigan. Looks set to be a cracking game.

Tough old game this like, Everton never give you a minutes rest TBH. They will be well up for it being their last home game.

We have to stem the tide, just as we did at Chelsea and tried to against Man City. We have to be patient, even if it takes well into the second half. It's no good us letting a goal in, Everton are good enough to take advantage if we start attacking them too much.

Let them come at us and hit them on the break.

http://i.imgur.com/RZ1vA.png