Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

Is it just me that hope we get to see Marveaux in the starting lineup. Then later in the game we throw in a hungry Ba!!

The bloke has played a handful of games in the last year and a half and none since November. Doubt he is ready to start a premier league game.

Is it just me that hope we get to see Marveaux in the starting lineup. Then later in the game we throw in a hungry Ba!!

Probably. There's zero chance of Marveaux starting, and probably about a 10% chance he'll feature at all.

Aye, it would be mental to start him.

Probably. There's zero chance of Marveaux starting, and probably about a 10% chance he'll feature at all.

:thup: Don't understand any clamour for Marv to start. If we had fuck all to play for aye, but I'm not up for using this game to get peoples' fitness up.

Had a dream. Spurs won, arsenal lost 2-0, and shola got the winner on 71 minutes. Lovely left foot finish, quite.similar to his 2nd at leverkusen. Tim Howard made a finger tip save for our team in the last minute onto the post. Nervewracking. It felt as good as I imagined at ft

Had a dream. Spurs won, arsenal lost 2-0, and shola got the winner on 71 minutes. Lovely left foot finish, quite.similar to his 2nd at leverkusen. Tim Howard made a finger tip save for our team in the last minute onto the post. Nervewracking. It felt as good as I imagined at ft

Tim Howard was in goal for us? :lol:

I wouldn't start Marveaux, he should get some time on the pitch so that he can go away for the summer knowing that he's got over is injury.

If we're 5 or 6 up the yes, if not then no chance. Getting the win is absolutely everything.

Obviously if he's looking class in training and is totally ready then none of the above applies!

If we're 5 or 6 up the yes, if not then no chance. Getting the win is absolutely everything.

Obviously if he's looking class in training and is totally ready then none of the above applies!

He shouldn't be on the bench if he's not fit enough to come off it.

He shouldn't be on the bench if he's not fit enough to come off it.

I know that, but you know as well as I do that match fitness in an absolutely crucial game is different to just being available on the bench.

I know that, but you know as well as I do that match fitness in an absolutely crucial game is different to just being available on the bench.

He's never going to be match fit until next season, I still think it will be easier for him next season if he's got some game time under his belt this season.

Refereed the same fixture last season and made a right bloody mess of it, notably missing the most blatant of spot kicks when Nolan had his legs kicked from underneath him when about to score.

Refereed the same fixture last season and made a right bloody mess of it, notably missing the most blatant of spot kicks when Nolan had his legs kicked from underneath him when about to score.

Yep. He's absolutely gash.