Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Just sign him already. Id be happy with only him, Romain and Bigi as the signings this summer. We are not in the Champions League and I find our team relatively deep if we keep Danny and Xisco comes back.

Vukcic, Tav, Bigi and Romain will all get some European action hopefully.

Midfield i'm happy with, on the other hand the depth upfront and in defence needs sorting.

Just sign him already. Id be happy with only him, Romain and Bigi as the signings this summer. We are not in the Champions League and I find our team relatively deep if we keep Danny and Xisco comes back.

Midfield i'm happy with, on the other hand the depth upfront and in defence needs sorting.

This. Fullback, Centre back and Striker.

This. Fullback, Centre back and Striker.

same, assuming we don't lose anyone

We seem to be playing hardball with our transfer targets clubs now, which isn't a bad thing when we can pick up absolute bargains by seemingly unsettling a player and then offering low amounts.

My worry now is that this is turning into a bit of a saga (not quite Tevez-esque but considering our ways in recent years, certainly drawn out).

I worry that we had the same plan with Luuk de Jong, but Borussia Monchengladbach nicked in and paid Twente what they wanted, I'm not one to be pessimistic but I hope this doesn't happen with Debuchy.

Get it done, Dekka...

Get it DONE.

Need to offload Simpson first IMO.

Aye, Simmo needs to make a Michael Owen 'Come buy me Vid/Website'. Bit of a gutter about Reading but there's got to be a 2-3m buyer out there

I don't think it's that bad, the player has been away. Hope we can get it sorted soon mind.

Aye, to be fair it's easy to forget that fact amidst all the excitement :lol:

Get it DONE.

Need to offload Simpson first IMO.

Disgree, don't want Inter to steal a march on us.

I don't think we'll commit to a costly replacement knowing that Simpson could sit on the bench for his final year and walk away for nothing. It was the same with Enrique.

Guest nufc_89

It frightens me that Garcia keeps moaning about the replacement issue and I dont think it's bullshit because Debuchy has talked about it as well.

Surprised that nobody appears to be concerned about Inter's bid. He mentioned them in L'Equipe too.

I am. Reckon could go either way.

that's some foresight right there mate :lol:

but aye, i'm worried it's dragging out a lot more than i hoped for and to be fair, whether yohan's here or not Inter is a massive pull

also, think the thread change is misleading...doesn't exactly say that, to me it seems he just wants it sorted either way

Surprised that nobody appears to be concerned about Inter's bid. He mentioned them in L'Equipe too.

I am. Reckon could go either way.

that's some foresight right there mate :lol:

but aye, i'm worried it's dragging out a lot more than i hoped for and to be fair, whether yohan's here or not Inter is a massive pull

also, think the thread change is misleading...doesn't exactly say that, to me it seems he just wants it sorted either way

Eh? It's a direct quote.

Well, in the sense of being concerned about us not matching the bid, aye. He'll choose us over them if we do.