Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Lille fans going ape on their forums (reading google translate mind).

"Topic des tomates lancées à Debuchy" :lol:

No idea what lancees means but I reckon that's something about Debuchy being the topic of tomatoes :thup:

No idea what lancees means but I reckon that's something about Debuchy being the topic of tomatoes :thup:

lancees = thrown/launched

We seem to have a bit of a nasty habit of players going on strike to force moves through.  Ben Arfa, Maiga, & now Debuchy.

Probably us telling them to go on strike to get the price down.

I reckon Mike & Decka would try any underhand tactic to drive the price down.  Mind you, so long as we get the signing over the line am I really bothered?

lancees = thrown/launched

Let's all throw tomatoes at Debuchy, eh?

Wow. Lille fans are badass.

We seem to have a bit of a nasty habit of players going on strike to force moves through.  Ben Arfa, Maiga, & now Debuchy.

I reckon Mike & Decka would try any underhand tactic to drive the price down.  Mind you, so long as we get the signing over the line am I really bothered?

I don't know how they do it, but they've got getting players willing to run through brick walls to sign for us down to a tee apparantly. We are absolute masters in using player power effectively to our benefit. I must see me this video they show prospective players!

I don't know how they do it, but they've got getting players willing to run through brick walls to sign for us down to a tee apparantly. We are absolute masters in using player power effectively to our benefit. I must see me this video they show prospective players!

Just don't complain if/when any of them do it to us.

Just don't complain if/when any of them do it to us.

Already has been done to us as recently as Enrique to Liverpool

http://www.madeinfoot.com/infos/article-losc-debuchy---newcastle-est-l-une-de-mes-priorites--33421.html

Before letting Mathieu Debuchy leave this summer as he wishes, Lille wants above all to find a successor at right back. A situation which is causing the player to lose patience in seeing the transfer take forever. The Lille defender says his priority destination is Newcastle, but the club are demanding €8 million to sell their player.

"This is one of my priorities. Inter Milan also inquired about me. I have no buyout clause, Lille may refuse an offer they consider inadequate. Already it is necessary that clubs are in contact. It is not yet the case. Newcastle have proposed €5 million but I do not know how much the leaders of Lille are seeking. I don't think they should expect an extraordinary offer" revealed Debuchy to L'Equipe.