Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Chelsea close to signing Azpilicueta apparently. Taking that as a positive.

He's a good player from what i saw in the CL, if Debuchy was already signed and sealed id rather they didn't get him lol.

But as it is i cant be too picky, Chelsea signing him would probably mean Maicon stays at Inter and leave us with no opposition for Debuchy.

We might have no opposition anyway, but you never know.

The optimist in me translates it as Chelsea might have looked at Debuchy but for some reason can't have him i.e he's on his way to us (eventually). Therefore they moved to Azpilicueta.

He is good I agree, we've been linked with him aswell last few days.

Chelsea close to signing Azpilicueta apparently. Taking that as a positive.

Is that the Marseille full back? The name sounds like the one the French journalist suggested today we sign saying he wasn't good enough for Chelsea and that they should sign Debuchy!...

Yeh, I think he's one Abramovich wants to sign as they were close to getting him last season under Villas Boas. If he goes to Chelsea then its less competition to worry about I suppose. He's looked decent everytime I'v seen him play, granted not frequently.

Guest bimpy474

Lille: An eye on Vanden Borre

Free of any commitment, the right side (or midfield) Belgian Anthony Vanden Borre is on the shelves of Lille, which could record the departure of Mathieu Debuchy.

While Mathieu Debuchy has expressed the wish to discover a new league , Lille, including studies of the right lateral profile (or midfield) Belgian international Anthony Vanden Borre. At the age of twenty-four years, the former player of Anderlecht, Fiorentina, Genoa's, Portsmouth and Genk is currently free from any commitment. The Red Devil does not leave indifferent the club president Michel Seydoux that emphasizes, however, other tracks (and not necessarily those leading to Jose Bosingwa). Moreover, the Great Danes learned about the situation of Senegalese striker Dame N ' Doye (27 years, FC Copenhagen), in contact with advanced Trabzonspor.

Hmmmm....

http://www.google.fr/url?url=http://www.leparisien.fr/lille-59000/matthieu-debuchy-de-retour-au-losc-samedi-pour-discuter-garcia-19-07-2012-2095609.php&rct=j&sa=U&ei=BUEIUILiCqGH0AWSqKnsBA&ved=0CBwQqQIwAA&q=Debuchy&usg=AFQjCNH4aAE-RQ_2yjHuNBct_xEHC6i4Yg

"Everything is clear from Matthew, he will be there Saturday so we can chat online rather than phone. But we always search for his replacement does not lower the level of the team," Garcia said in the course of a media training center of Luchin, near Lille, stressing that his player was "one of the best in Europe".

"We can not talk about wrestling, we listen, we agree and both parties are included since seeking a replacement. He can go wherever he wants if his replacement is found. To have only Franck Beria and Lucas Digne, this is not sustainable on the season, "he said.

[\quote]