Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

If he does, he does. If Inter want him that badly, they'll surely react accordingly to any further bids we make.

Their manager has said that they need to find a replacement first. So, it's logical to assume that there'll be little movement until they get one.

assume So, replacement does, it's they to logical make.

Their first. bids they'll said further manager get If surely he that he accordingly until a that little any movement we want find react need Inter does. be to there'll that him If they badly, to has one 

Cos he might to to Inter?

If he does, he does. If Inter want him that badly, they'll surely react accordingly to any further bids we make.

Their manager has said that they need to find a replacement first. So, it's logical to assume that there'll be little movement until they get one.

I don't think anybody doubts that really, but then it's also logical to assume that other clubs could become interested in him.

It's hardly a surpise that fans become frustrated with things like this - he's a top international full back in a position that we need to strengthen. I don't doubt that we have other targets in case this does fall through, but surely we all want the same thing?

It's not unreasonable to be frsutrated.

Guest Roger Kint

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/internet-memes-the-tank-engines-friends-arent-actually-friendly.jpg

Cos he might to to Inter?

What the fuck?!

I heard he'll be flying a NETD euro fighter jet in the Sunderland Airshow with his wingman Yohan and will then parachute directly into the press conference through the roof into the outstretched arms of Pardew.

I heard he'll be flying a NETD euro fighter jet in the Sunderland Airshow with his wingman Yohan and will then parachute directly into the press conference through the roof into the outstretched arms of Pardew.

Now I want that to happen! :lol:

:lol:

I apologise for jumping the gun, thought this was done and dusted a few days back.

As i said much earlier in the thread still think Chelsea may have a say in this... :rolleyes: French journalist on TalkSport reckons Marseille fullback could be canny for us and said Chelsea should be looking at Debuchy not Newcastle! :tickedoff: He added fee would be £8-10m... Hopefully he's as clueless as our local media... Prefer Auclair when he is on...

As i said much earlier in the thread still think Chelsea may have a say in this... :rolleyes: French journalist on TalkSport reckons Marseille fullback could be canny for us and said Chelsea should be looking at Debuchy not Newcastle! :tickedoff: He added fee would be £8-10m... Hopefully he's as clueless as our local media... Prefer Auclair when he is on...

Yeah he also said Ibra is being paid 11m euro/month

assume So, replacement does, it's they to logical make.

Their first. bids they'll said further manager get If surely he that he accordingly until a that little any movement we want find react need Inter does. be to there'll that him If they badly, to has one 

That has totally mashed my head up trying to read that.  I went boss eyed and felt sick.

Yeah he also said Ibra is being paid 11m euro/month

He did though possibly he misunderstood the question though he was asked it twice... He's on £35k a day so that £11m a year... Plus free private jet flights etc thrown in...