Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

I thought that. If a player is so dead set on leaving, keeping him there is going to cause more harm than good. Surely they have another right back that can fill in for a while. Not like they dont have time on their side.

Michel Seydoux has agreed to comment on the desires of departure of Mathieu Debuchy, who says he made his decision. President Lille is serene and continues to seek a replacement "of the same level."

LAURENT-GAËLLE DRIDI> @ gaelle.laurent nordeclair.fr

For Michel Seydoux, there are more holidays than others and eventful those occurring during the transfer window are often part.

But President Lille, now ten years experience in the field, is not surprised by the events that may occur during this period. As the output media Mathieu Debuchy yesterday in the columns of L'Equipe, do not interfere unduly.

"This is the modern game who wants it, I am neither surprised nor disappointed, he says. This is not the first time this happens. I'm not neither hot nor cold. "

Michel Seydoux has been known for some weeks now that his lawyer, became a regular in the France team, wants to go elsewhere. Probably the side of Newcastle, where his friend Yohan Cabaye evolving since last summer, and has already made an offer of € 5 million, deemed insufficient by the club Lille. The challenge of the Premier League is a strong argument to justify a departure but the way things work does not look like a player like Mathieu Debuchy, bringing the LOSC jersey for twenty years. The speeches of the leaders he changed in the meantime? "No, says President. But we are looking for a replacement. "They" are aware. And it's not simple. Mathieu is probably the best French player at his position, it looks complicated. "

A "fly" named Yohan Cabaye?

What fly has bitten well have a player who still imagined he recently finished his career with the LOSC and still under contract until June 2015? "If fly there, her name is Yohan Cabaye, he says. And perhaps also its immediate environment. Mathieu had gone his whole life to stay in Lille. This is not an adventurer football otherwise we would know. His friendship with Yohan and spending time in the France team had to play. This is my explanation, I do not know if this is correct. You know, during this period, players receive advice: good and sometimes worse. "

Michel Seydoux and cell recruitment LOSC are on deck to find the gem. For leaders, Mathieu Debuchy knows the rules of the game "We are open to dialogue, said Michel Seydoux. We are faced with the desire of a player that does not correspond to ours but we seek his replacement. There is therefore no showdown. "

Lille President also stated that the French international had not "cured" recovery, fixed yesterday morning for the international: "He has special arrangements with the coach and must follow a specific program until his return to Luchin ". Which will perhaps never be. We frankly doubt that Mathieu Debuchy is wanted, one day, such a departure

It is pretty obvious that we are his preferred destination. His former captain and good friend has poached him for us, and there will be no stopping this transfer now except in the event of the two clubs massively failing to agree on a transfer fee.

Sadly, I fear this may not go through until August 31st.

Every time I log on I expect to see a title change along the lines of:

"Debuchy signs for NUFC on 4 year deal"

The whole thing is starting to piss me off now :lol:

Guest Spiria

The problem is that Lille want to buy a right back before selling him.

Today, in a French paper, they speak about the fact that Lille wants to keep him one more year and accept to sell him in 2013.

Guest icemanblue

Why? What's the rush. Surely we can be incredibly confident that the player wants to join, and it's just a matter of time before the deal is done. I really don't understand why people are getting agitated.

Why? What's the rush. Surely we can be incredibly confident that the player wants to join, and it's just a matter of time before the deal is done. I really don't understand why people are getting agitated.

And remember, we're saving £40k in wages every week the longer this drags on O0

As I said, just because the whole thing has gone on so long and lets face it, that's not how we've operated these last couple of years.

It's purely frustration born from a desire for us to sign a top quality player before other clubs come sniffing around.

We were close to signing Modric a few years ago were we not? Then Spurs nicked in and his head turned. Nothing wrong with being frustrated and wanting to 'Get him over the line' as Pards would say.

Guest icemanblue

Cos he might to to Inter?

If he does, he does. If Inter want him that badly, they'll surely react accordingly to any further bids we make.

Their manager has said that they need to find a replacement first. So, it's logical to assume that there'll be little movement until they get one.

Would like to get this done before any striker movement, easily our weakest position on the pitch.

Get him through the door and I can relax about the rest of the window, which tbh, has been the least stressful one if bloody ages.

Guest icemanblue

Cos he might to to Inter?

If he does, he does. If Inter want him that badly, they'll surely react accordingly to any further bids we make.

Their manager has said that they need to find a replacement first. So, it's logical to assume that there'll be little movement until they get one.