Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

They don't want to sell, don't need to sell with length of contract + the money received for Hazard and have basically just been playing him with ever changing conditions that need to be met before they grant his wish.

Time to move on, if he isn't going to really force the issue (and I am not saying he should) then we won't sign him.

Less than 3 weeks left to get something done. Will Lille give in or will we up our offer? Can't see either happening - Lille are, as far as I'm aware, in a decent financial situation so it's not like they're in desperate need for the money and we'll play hardball until the very end.

A transfer request from Debuchy could swing it in our favour, despite what was said from the Lille chairman a couple of weeks ago.

Can't get my head round why we'd want to pay so much for Anita when Debuchy's position should be higher in our priorities.

Can't get my head round the fact folk don't understand that what happens in the Anita deal has no impact in our search for a right back.

Can only presume Graham Carr when he has gone back to the club has said Ajax have this player called Vurnon Anita,  good young versatile player,  think he is worth x amount and done the same with Debuchy.  If the coaching staff and Carr have watched the players and came up with a valuation,  then llambias is going to go into talks with that valuation in his head when negotiations start,  from the sounds of it Lille have moved the goalposts.

Dvadsaťsedemročný French representative Mathieu Debuchy referred Lille leadership that wants to leave the team. It attracts him because Newcastle United.

Right Lille defender played 81 minutes first game of this year's top French Ligue 1 competition on the field St. Etienne. His team won 2-1 and was attributed to three important points. Debuchy he still wants to leave.

"Magpies" are Debuchyho of interest throughout the summer, the last offer received from the leadership of Lille in early August. Nepochodili. Coach Rudi Garcia then bequeathed them: "The club made ​​a decision, the Newcastle team must deal with."

However, the French representative for Canal + after winning Saturday's game says otherwise: "Do not talk about my future. I heard what he said the club president. Transition period still lasts, and I still want to go. We'll see. "

Newcastle lanári Debuchyho after being acquired last year from Lille Yohana Cabaye. He eventually became one of the key figures of Alan Pardew, the battle for fifth place in the Premier League. Expect something similar to "Magpie" from the arrival Debuchyho.

Lille, however, as it requires an amount at eight to ten million, so far as Newcastle failed to meet.

"It was important to join the victory of the season, it's a good start to the new year," returned Debuchy the first game against Ligue 1 St. Etienne, adding: "To win in St. Etienne is never easy. We demonstrated good football in the second half we were a little withdrawn, but at the end of the meeting it was again. "