Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

What's up with the Debuchy bashing?!  :lol:

I honestly don't know what some people are watching.

Did they think the guy was going to never make any mistakes or what?

This guy got thrown into a defence playing poorly, and a team playing poorly, starting and playing the majority of games from day one.

Think all being said and done he's been brilliant! See Evra's first months at Man U. Now he was terrible!

Love it how he makes those long runs very quickly high up the pitch and gives Cabaye the option of the long diagonal cross from the centre. Immense play from both, absolutely loved it.

Cabaye did a couple of these out to him, and he did it with pure class even when we were under some pressure centrally. What an quality outlet.

Man is he slow or what? He would struggle even against f***ing Shola :lol:

:fool:

Don´t you agree? I think he seems to be very slow and gets easily beaten by the wingers. Anyway he got a real slow acceleration and that is hurting him in the defensive.

What's up with the Debuchy bashing?!  :lol:

I honestly don't know what some people are watching.

Did they think the guy was going to never make any mistakes or what?

This guy got thrown into a defence playing poorly, and a team playing poorly, starting and playing the majority of games from day one.

Think all being said and done he's been brilliant! See Evra's first months at Man U. Now he was terrible!

Seems that they did expect him to never make any mistakes. He makes one mistake all game and that's all some people fixate on. Utterly ridiculous.

It was worse after Villa when it was his fault that Agbonlahor conned the ref with a dive.

Yup, would love to see proper understanding develop between players on the pitch. We had Colo/Enrique, Enrique/Jonas and Carroll/Nolan/Barton. Can't wait to see Cabaye/Debuchy, a midfield trio of Cabaye/Sissoko/one of Anita/Tiote, and Sissoko/Cisse.

There's so much potential in this team.

Hey ATB, your football knowledge is outstanding.

So what have you to say in this case?

He got done by Agbonlahor against Villa, who is still one of the quickest players in the league despite his recent injury trouble.

Oscar went past him on one occasion yesterday - the only instance in the game where I can remember Debuchy really looking poor. Still, Oscar had momentum in his favour if we're just purely talking acceleration/speed.

Similarly I could point to the instance where Debuchy drove out from our box at pace to begin the move which ended up with Sissoko's toe-poke at Cech. He looked anything but "slow" on that occasion.

I'm not saying he's Linford Christie, but he's no slouch. Again you're seeing things that aren't there and making God-awful comments besides.

Hey ATB, your football knowledge is outstanding.

So what have you to say in this case?

He got done by Agbonlahor against Villa, who is still one of the quickest players in the league despite his recent injury trouble.

Oscar went past him on one occasion yesterday - the only instance in the game where I can remember Debuchy really looking poor. Still, Oscar had momentum in his favour if we're just purely talking acceleration/speed.

Similarly I could point to the instance where Debuchy drove out from our box at pace to begin the move which ended up with Sissoko's toe-poke at Cech. He looked anything but "slow" on that occasion.

I'm not saying he's Linford Christie, but he's no slouch. Again you're seeing things that aren't there and making God-awful comments besides.

That´s your opinion.

I still think he looks slow in the acceleration face and I think that has been one reason to all his tackles, and that is not just against Agbonlahor.