Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Seems highly unlikely we'd be selling him.

If it was it'd only for a daft fee which nobody will be willing too pay. Probably the least likely of all our players to leave currently I'd wager.

If it wasn't absolutely ludicrously untrue I would snap their bleeding hands off tbh.

Me too, but it's clearly bollocks.

Any reason why?

WC year, Zabaleta is one of the league's best RB, he won't be first-choice at City, Sagna his French squad competitor.

If it wasn't absolutely ludicrously untrue I would snap their bleeding hands off tbh.

Me too, but it's clearly bollocks.

Any reason why?

WC year, Zabaleta is one of the league's best RB, he won't be first-choice at City, Sagna his French squad competitor.

I meant why they'd snap Man City's hands off for our first-choice RB.

I wouldn't deny it so quickly, Di Marzio is extremely reliable if he says something i'd take note of it usually.

With that said, Sinclair and Richards in return or GTFO.

If that was the deal it would actually be quite good, although Richards' fitness is questionable.

Extremely sceptical though.

Zabaleta is far too good for Debuchy to stand a chance of displacing him, though I do think as back-up, Debuchy is a better option than Richards. In that respect, he'd be a fool to go there as back-up. Can't see it happening.

Zabaleta is far too good for Debuchy to stand a chance of displacing him, though I do think as back-up, Debuchy is a better option than Richards. In that respect, he'd be a fool to go there as back-up. Can't see it happening.

Neither can i and tbf all the report is saying is Man City are interested.

As always with Di Marzio reports i'd wait till the end of the day when all the transfer stories are translated properly into English.

Google translate is iffy at best.

We all watched him last season, I’m sure the general opinion was 'well he hasn't looked 6 million pound better than Simpson'. Nothing from last season's form suggested any major club will come knocking this window. Definitely BS.