Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

A kid? You're the one that constantly gets banned from here for throwing your toys out of the pram time and time again when people try and have a reasoned debate.

Due to idiots like you talking shit, if he were a Geordie you'd let him get away with it. Fuck off man, course I wouldn't, that's just you talking your usual shit for absolutely no reason but to have a go at me because you cannot defend Debuchy and his performances.

So what if you don't agree with what I say? There's no need to get personal with people time and time again.

A kid? You're the one that constantly gets banned from here for throwing your toys out of the pram time and time again when people try and have a reasoned debate.

Due to idiots like you talking shit, if he were a Geordie you'd let him get away with it. Fuck off man, course I wouldn't, that's just you talking your usual shit for absolutely no reason but to have a go at me because you cannot defend Debuchy and his performances.

So what if you don't agree with what I say? There's no need to get personal with people time and time again.

You'll find it was you calling me a bairn.  :lol: Jesus.

Obviously everyone knows apart from that fantastic cross for Cisse's disallowed goal he was very poor first half but much improved in the 2nd half.

Will be so much better under a new manager.

:thup:

Thought he was fine throughout really, even the penalty wasn't actually a penalty.

He still shouldn't really be making that tackle though an there was the point where he dragged down Hoilett but luckily it was offside.

I know what you are saying though.

This guy is clearly a decent defender. But the penalty he gave away was carbon copy of the one he gave away at Villa.

Sort your fucking head out son.

In that neither were genuine penalties?

This guy is clearly a decent defender. But the penalty he gave away was carbon copy of the one he gave away at Villa.

Sort your f***ing head out son.

In that neither were genuine penalties?

Thats not the point - both were clearly careless in that area of the pitch. Theres something inbetween of that and doing a Danny Simpson and backing the fuck off.

Thought he was fine throughout really, even the penalty wasn't actually a penalty.

He still shouldn't really be making that tackle though an there was the point where he dragged down Hoilett but luckily it was offside.

I know what you are saying though.

True, he needs to be aware of diving muthafuckas, and not get caught the wrong side of players with pace.