Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Even though we know he's going we still wait for him to leave before we even attempt to sign a replacement. How f***ing mental we still are.

Also it really looks like the board have swallowed Pardew's bullshit that it's the players that were at fault (they were a bit tbf) and not mainly him. He really does have some grade A s**** to spin.

Do we need a replacement?

Ashley's thinking is we already have people that can cover.

From the club's facebook page:

Colin Devlin: 'No harm people but debuchy has been terrible for Newcastle, all the promise in the world playing for France but at the toon he has been very poor. Glad to see the back of him if he does clear off to arsenal. Just hope we can manage to recruit.'

I hate our fans so much :anguish:

From the club's facebook page:

Colin Devlin: 'No harm people but debuchy has been terrible for Newcastle, all the promise in the world playing for France but at the toon he has been very poor. Glad to see the back of him if he does clear off to arsenal. Just hope we can manage to recruit.'

I hate our fans so much :anguish:

Must be a club "bot"

I think Debuchy is a cracking player but I feel thoroughly 'meh' about him going.

It's become massively apparent that the sales  pitch is do well for 2 years and you'll get the big move to the top 4. "Gentlemans" agreements galore I bet

I think Debuchy is a cracking player but I feel thoroughly 'meh' about him going.

It's become massively apparent that the sales  pitch is do well for 2 years and you'll get the big move to the top 4. "Gentlemans" agreements galore I bet

Yep and nufc continues as a "nothing" club, ebing used as an advertising space for SD.  Awful.  I dont know how peopel cant see this.

Why are people arsed on the price we get? The team will never see any of it. Dunno why people are arsed anymore.

I'm only upset he's leaving. The price is irrelevant to me nowadays

:thup:

We could sell him for £80m, it wouldn't change anything.

Whilst we won't see the thick end of money received for selling players reinvested, I'm somewhat pissed off with the principle of the whole thing. We're letting our better players go to same division teams for fuck all, that's what annoys me right now. At least Southampton are making clubs pay relatively big money for their better players, 8m from Arsenal is absolutely fuck all. It's criminal, whether we see it reinvested or not. It almost feels like giving up an advantage in a weird way.

Why are people arsed on the price we get? The team will never see any of it. Dunno why people are arsed anymore.

I'm only upset he's leaving. The price is irrelevant to me nowadays

:thup:

We could sell him for £80m, it wouldn't change anything.

Whilst we won't see the thick end of money received for selling players reinvested, I'm somewhat p*ssed off with the principle of the whole thing. We're letting our better players go to same division teams for f*** all, that's what annoys me right now. At least Southampton are making clubs pay relatively big money for their better players, 8m from Arsenal is absolutely f*** all. It's criminal, whether we see it reinvested or not. It almost feels like giving up an advantage in a weird way.

Yup yet someone people seem to believe we've done well to get 8 million lol

Guest palnese

David Ornstein BBC:

Arsenal in talks to sign Sanchez & Debouchy. AS complicated by FCB Suarez move but AFC confident. MD advanced but no fee agreed.

Arsenal still in market for other targets, primarily holding midfielder & back-up goalkeeper, but Sanchez & Debouchy current priorities.

Debouchy :anguish:

David Ornstein BBC:

Arsenal in talks to sign Sanchez & Debouchy. AS complicated by FCB Suarez move but AFC confident. MD advanced but no fee agreed.

Arsenal still in market for other targets, primarily holding midfielder & back-up goalkeeper, but Sanchez & Debouchy current priorities.

Debouchy :anguish:

Arsenal doing what we do, trying to force the price down after tapping up the player. Always thought this talk of £12m was bollocks, wouldn't be surprised if they are offering around £5m.

Guest chopey

It still looks like we are concentrating on selling our old players rather than purchasing new ones, and we still dont hear a peep out of Pardew

£8m plus a full Jenkinson transfer wouldn't be too bad. Has something about him, would make good competition for whoever comes in as Debuchy's replacement.

If he comes in he would be the replacement.

Why would he swap arsenals bench for ours?