Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest icemanblue

In a way, he's lucky the result was so bad that it's taken the attention away from his sending off. Shameful stuff from him, knew exactly what he was doing.

Looked s**** since he come unfortunately..

He hasnt like. I'm not blindly defending him here but he's been fine.

This. Unforunately too much up and down, but looks like a very good right back. Needs adapting though as he's not been very consistent.

You'd look for a bit more professionalism from a 27 year old.

He's been fine since we signed him, one red card doesn't make him a shit player, as much as anyone can be mad at him for it.

The best nufc player on the pitch, once again.

I thought he was f***ing s**** today. He was out of position all the time and compounded a bad day when he got sent off. It's all well and good calling it 'desire' and 'passion' but we could do without suspensions at this stage.

he was shite. FACT

he was horrendous yesterday,  actually could have picked up a 2nd yellow 20 seconds earlier for the foul on the halfway line, they take the free kick down the line and he stupidly dives in and gets sent off ruling him out of a huge game next week.  luckily the ref gave him a 2nd yellow instead of a straight red so he will be available for the last 2 games.

Guest neesy111

Cowardly cunt tried to get himself a straight red with that tackle. He would have been fucking gutted it was a second yellow.

We have to fight on without the cowardly twat.

:thup:

Petulant, dirty little bastard like his best pal, only his pal has shown to be a decent footballer when he wants to be.

Overall very average player so far, expected a lot more from him by now especially at his age and in all honesty think Haidara has looked more composed as a defender.

Think he lacks any real pace, was embarrassing against Rose in the derby.

I think he's been the best out of our January signings so far. I also am loathe to criticise any player at the moment due to what Pardew has done to the squad.

Very true, it's hard to judge anything right now amongst this mess.

Would say Goof and Haidara were my two shining players. Think sissoko and Debuchy are battling it out for the worst, early spell of sissoko keeping him from being an absolute Obertan of a signing.

They're both very good players in my eyes yet like the rest of the squad are being chronically mismanaged. Stay up and get a competent manager in and we will see that.

I don't doubt it, but it hasn't been the fairy tale it looked like it was going to be.

Can't wait till the cunt is gone, hatred stakes he's up there with the worst managers we've ever had.

Guest icemanblue

They're both very good players in my eyes yet like the rest of the squad are being chronically mismanaged. Stay up and get a competent manager in and we will see that.

You can't simply excuse them of absolutely everything because of mismanagement.

I think he's been the best out of our January signings so far. I also am loathe to criticise any player at the moment due to what Pardew has done to the squad.

Very true, it's hard to judge anything right now amongst this mess.

Would say Goof and Haidara were my two shining players. Think sissoko and Debuchy are battling it out for the worst, early spell of sissoko keeping him from being an absolute Obertan of a signing.

sissoko isn´t used the right way. I still expect him to be a really good player for us. he should play central and more as a box to box midfielder!

really really out of position on the RW....jesus, only pards would put him there! like cisse, christ!

Very much this. They're clearly not managed well, and has now also seemingly lost belief in Pardew and everything he brings. The fact that almost every player have been playing badly says it all.

Very much this. They're clearly not managed well, and has now also seemingly lost belief in Pardew and everything he brings. The fact that almost every player have been playing badly says it all.

imo sissoko, gouffran and mbiwa have all been at least as good as debuchy, if not better!