Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

IF we stay up and IF we get a new manager I think he will flourish next season, has looked better and better since arriving.

Said this a few weeks back but personally he's the best of the new signings although tbf he is the oldest by a distance.

IF we stay up and IF we get a new manager I think he will flourish next season, has looked better and better since arriving.

Said this a few weeks back but personally he's the best of the new signings although tbf he is the oldest by a distance.

By a year :lol:

By a year :lol:

Forget about Gouffran :lol: was thinking about Sissoko, MYM and Haidara when i said that.  :blush:

Guest Roger Kint

MOTM for me by a distance. Thought Haidara did a pretty good job down the left too.

MD was very good today, i had a few worries over him defensively from what i had seen in France but he did very well today. Haidara was great 1st half but went to shit for a bit in the 2nd, was a big lesson for him today with a huge lump running at him all game.

Nothing against Simpson in particular, but you can see what he brings to the team that Simpson doesn't/can't do. The Wigan offside goal for example, I don't think I've ever seen Simpson make a run into a position like that to be caught offside having a shot at goal 15 yards out...and yesterday when he outmuscled Yacob and stormed forward to shoot wide. He's brilliant.