Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Still think we should be looking at a quality LB and shifting over Santon myself.

Good thing you're not in charge of our transfers then.

At least we would get players for positions we actually need them.

No we wouldn't, Santon's a left back, let it sink in FFS :)

I'd be happy as a sandboy to see Santon continue on the left and bring in someone like Debuchy, but I think the managemet and Santon himself might argue with your claim.

He has already said that he was told that this season he be used more on the right, something which he seemed very pleased about.

Debuchy's a fantastic player but the thought of a quality left back instead doesn't fill me with dread. I still think he'll end up here though, this is just tough negotiating. You wouldn't expect anything else from our lot.

think Lille may have been expecting an auction after some decent euro 2012 performances, but unfortunately for them it hasnt happened. Am also surprised that only us and inter have shown any real interest in him.

Guest bimpy474

The kids and I have taken Mrs Bimpy for a waddle in the woods, this

news is not improving my day.

What news?

The cooling of the Debuchy news of course.

Guest bimpy474

The kids and I have taken Mrs Bimpy for a waddle in the woods, this

news is not improving my day.

Poor Mrs Bimpy  :okay:

Do what....poor me more like, i had to give her a few piggy backs because the ground is still very muddy in places, daft tart was wearing flip flaps.

For the record I'm actually still quite positive on the transfer.  Sky Sports have been dead wrong before when it comes to Debuchy so I wouldn't really trust what they have to say on things.

Either way hopefully it'll resolve itself soon because if we are to move on to other targets I'd rather we did it with a bit of time to spare.

Think we're going to get a cheap right back and a cheap striker in.  Not much ambition after the season we just had, but I really didn't expect a real influx of players when they just hope to get lucky with a cheap bid or contract loophole.

Think we're going to get a cheap right back and a cheap striker in.  Not much ambition after the season we just had, but I really didn't expect a real influx of players when they just hope to get lucky with a cheap bid or contract loophole.

You don't think Debuchy will sign then?

People on here need to cheer the fuck up like. :lol:

Go for a walk, read a book, watch some tv, just chill out you strange excitable people.

Look at you being all "Im chill and I have a life too". Pathetic.

People on here need to cheer the fuck up like. :lol:

Go for a walk, read a book, watch some tv, just chill out you strange excitable people.

I've done all of these things today and I'm still strange and excitable.

Shit advice.

Fuck off.

People on here need to cheer the f*** up like. :lol:

I've done all of these things today and I'm still strange and excitable.

s*** advice.

f*** off.

Then I can do nothing more for you. Looks like you're destined to forum-hop in a strange excitable mess for the rest of the summer.