Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Its a worry if they think this fella is worth just over £3m.......its nonsense price for a clearly good player and we wont sign him unless we budge.

5m Euro's is £3.9m, still not a fair price, but it wouldn't be the first time we got a player for an unfair price.  In this case though I can't see it happening, hopefully we'll raise it to 6m Euro's and they may begrudgingly accept.

Guest bimpy474

Its a worry if they think this fella is worth just over £3m.......its nonsense price for a clearly good player and we wont sign him unless we budge.

5m Euro's is £3.9m, still not a fair price, but it wouldn't be the first time we got a player for an unfair price.  In this case though I can't see it happening, hopefully we'll raise it to 6m Euro's and they may begrudgingly accept.

Aye we have to raise it to get him and i think we will, it would also help to settle us down on here too. We are going stir crazy :D

Guest sicko2ndbest

That's miles apart

I think Lille have every right to ask for that. We are just tight as f***!

Oh and I thought Sidibe had signed?

That's miles apart

5 million quid is a reasonable enough offer I think.  Wasn't Evra something similar?

Guest sicko2ndbest

That's miles apart

5 million quid is a reasonable enough offer I think.  Wasn't Evra something similar?

I suppose, but when Lille have just got £30m+ for Hazard I can imagine they do not have to sell

Moreover, I bet they are still p*ssed at losing Cabaye for his release

Lyttleton on Twitter (usually relaible)

Debuchy latest: #NUFC offered €6m, Lille won't accept less than €10m. Lille close to D Sidibe from Troyes to replace him (Fra Foot

€4m difference is a bridgable gap, i'm pretty confident this lad will join - i honestly it's known where he wants to go hence no other clubs have come in for him

Guest sicko2ndbest

No doubt on both counts. The lad really wants to go though and will see our offer as reasonable. I think he'll be very unhappy if they maintain that stance.

He is quoted saying as much 'how much do they want for a right back ' etc. hopefully we up our bid

No doubt on both counts. The lad really wants to go though and will see our offer as reasonable. I think he'll be very unhappy if they maintain that stance.

He is quoted saying as much 'how much do they want for a right back ' etc. hopefully we up our bid

and they align their demands

Guest sicko2ndbest

and they align their demands

Id say 8m should do it, but that's a far too simplistic view

8m euro is what, right above £6m?

Its that really a unfair price for a French international?

I just ask like, as i want his player in our squad, and it had been good if he could join the team in Portugal.

Mind, i am no negotiator, i would be ripped off if i got the chance. I a fan, not a business man :lol:

Guest neesy111

I just ask like, as i want his player in our squad, and it had been good if he could join the team in Portugal.

Mind, i am no negotiator, i would be ripped off if i got the chance. I a fan, not a business man :lol:

The club is banking on him wanting to join us for him to force through a transfer at a price we are offering now, dangerous tactic.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The club is banking on him wanting to join us for him to force through a transfer at a price we are offering now, dangerous tactic.

It is with a cash rich club

Guest neesy111

It is with a cash rich club

They've just received 35M from the Hazard deal.  So they aren't exactly skint.