Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest BooBoo

At least we have Good.

Seriously though, how bad's this summer been? Nothing of any great interest has happened. We've seen before what a bullshit summer can do to a team's progression. This could be the summer of 2003 all over again.

Not good.

Missed out on arguably one of the best right backs in Europe right now over a million or euros, what an absolute clanger.

Stuck for another season with that cunt Simpson at RB I would expect.

Cant grumble too much the way things were last season etc.... but we've really missed a trick here. Full international right back... French... desperate to join... and we still miss out. Ridiculous.

The transfer window isn't closed yet.

Can't fault Lille at all here. We're taking the p*ss with that offer and expecting Lille to cave beause the player wants to come here.

If Tiote came out and said he wanted to join Man United and they offered 8m or so I'd expect Ashley to do the exact same.

hes 27 6 million plus add ons should be more than enough. hes only a right back

Go to bed.

its a good offer why should they want more?

How is it a good offer for an attacking international RB who not only is good in defence but provides an attacking outlet too.... only a RB mentality is one of the most short sighted posts i have read on here.

fullbacks are one of the most important positions in the modern game because if they are good at going forward they can act as an extra player in attack.

8m euros is cheap for a player of Debuchy's quality, also 27? 27 is young players don't just suddenly decline when they go past 25. :lol:

but their values do decline, hence why a Zlatan Ibrahimovic has moved for less on his last two moves despite having very good seasons.

Missed out on arguably one of the best right backs in Europe right now over a million or euros, what an absolute clanger.

Stuck for another season with that c*** Simpson at RB I would expect.

Cant grumble too much the way things were last season etc.... but we've really missed a trick here. Full international right back... French... desperate to join... and we still miss out. Ridiculous.

http://www.healblog.net/wp-content/uploads/Pessimism.jpg

Guest BooBoo

Think we'll be back, but it might drag on until the very end of the transfer window now.

Why must we do this every year? When was the last time we had our squad sorted out for the season opener?

Guest firetotheworks

Think we'll be back, but it might drag on until the very end of the transfer window now.

Why must we do this every year? When was the last time we had our squad sorted out for the season opener?

Who is ever in that position?

Can't fault Lille at all here. We're taking the p*ss with that offer and expecting Lille to cave beause the player wants to come here.

If Tiote came out and said he wanted to join Man United and they offered 8m or so I'd expect Ashley to do the exact same.

hes 27 6 million plus add ons should be more than enough. hes only a right back

Go to bed.

its a good offer why should they want more?

How is it a good offer for an attacking international RB who not only is good in defence but provides an attacking outlet too.... only a RB mentality is one of the most short sighted posts i have read on here.

fullbacks are one of the most important positions in the modern game because if they are good at going forward they can act as an extra player in attack.

8m euros is cheap for a player of Debuchy's quality, also 27? 27 is young players don't just suddenly decline when they go past 25. :lol:

but their values do decline, hence why a Zlatan Ibrahimovic has moved for less on his last two moves despite having very good seasons.

True, but 8m euro's is still a very good deal for us even though he's 27 and he's just turned 27. He's still got at least 5 years at the top level.

Anyway, hope we come back but if not move on.

Guest BooBoo

Said weeks ago that I had a bad feeling about this deal. We've spent far too long fanning about and the season's a fortnight away.

Shambles.

At least we have Good.

Seriously though, how bad's this summer been? Nothing of any great interest has happened. We've seen before what a bullshit summer can do to a team's progression. This could be the summer of 2003 all over again.

Not good.

We haven't lost anyone significant, surely thats a positive?

Eh. what has the club done wrong, Lille are changing the goalposts.

We eventually bid the 6m Euro's they want, they then want 8m Euro's.

did they originally want 6mill euros ?

6m pounds, 8m euros I thought.

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell

Seydoux:"Newcastle's offer is absolutely not to the level of the player's value. As we have important challenges..we have to stop dithering"

we'll fucking dither if we want.

Seydoux:"Newcastle's offer is absolutely not to the level of the player's value. As we have important challenges..we have to stop dithering"

we'll f***ing dither if we want.

i dont know wether seydoux is holding out for more money or just being a cunt.

i dont know wether seydoux is holding out for more money or just being a c***.

more money.

i dont know wether seydoux is holding out for more money or just being a cunt.

:lol: If he thinks we're wasting his time with derisory offers then he can say what he like, our lot and many others would do the same.

We need to forget Debuchy & move on to other targets.  We aren't offering what the player is worth & we can't expect teams to hand over their players for peanuts just because they want to leave.  We've been quite cuntish about this whole transfer imo.

We need to forget Debuchy & move on to other targets.  We aren't offering what the player is worth & we can't expect teams to hand over their players for peanuts just because they want to leave.  We've been quite cuntish about this whole transfer imo.

Bullshit imo.

Look for other targets is pointless, we aren't going to find one who's better than Simpson for less than the price Lille want for Debuchy.

He's very good, he wants to come and the price is reasonable.

What's the problem.