Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

If Simpson is our starting man, come September, we are f***ed. We won´t managed to make such a good year again with such a limited squad, especially with some very limited starting players.

Aye lucky, flukes, one-season wonders with very limited starters called Colo,Santon,Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas, Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa and Saylor.

We are crap and will be lucky to stay up  :lol:

If Simpson is our starting man, come September, we are f***ed. We won´t managed to make such a good year again with such a limited squad, especially with some very limited starting players.

Aye lucky, flukes, one-season wonders with very limited starters called Colo,Santon,Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas, Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa and Saylor.

Have you seen what kind of team that played today? And sadly many of them is just behind the players you are talking about.

When everyone is fit - and we play 4-3-3 - we have a good team. But with either Simpson, Raylor or perch at a wing back position the first team will never be fully completed.

Are people not remembering what a burden Simpson and Willo was most of the times last season?

This one is dead and buried unfortunately. Probably stuck with Simpson for another season, which means our defence is never going to be completely solid.

Why's this dead and buried? :lol:

It's been a while since we made our last bid. What are we waiting for?

This one is dead and buried unfortunately. Probably stuck with Simpson for another season, which means our defence is never going to be completely solid.

Why's this dead and buried? :lol:

No news whatsoever about any new bids from anywhere and the fact that the club have came out and said they wont do business with us sort of gives me that impression tbh

Have you seen what kind of team that played today? And sadly many of them is just behind the players you are talking about.

When everyone is fit - and we play 4-3-3 - we have a good team. But with either Simpson, Raylor or perch at a wing back position the first team will never be fully completed.

Are people not remembering what a burden Simpson and Willo was most of the times last season?

Who gives a shit who played today? Jonas was used as a #10 ffs it means absolutely nothing, i swear the lack of transfer activity has made some people on this board go absolutely batshit crazy.

BTW I'm aware that RB is a problem position but we have time to sort that out before the transfer window closes, chill.

Even if we don't it's not like we have bad players in the other 10 positions  :lol:

Can't get my head round why we'd want to pay so much for Anita when Debuchy's position should be higher in our priorities.

Can't get my head round the fact folk don't understand that what happens in the Anita deal has no impact in our search for a right back.

Guest bimpy474

Can't get my head round why we'd want to pay so much for Anita when Debuchy's position should be higher in our priorities.

Can't get my head round the fact folk don't understand that what happens in the Anita deal has no impact in our search for a right back.

Aye, we are after both of them and will get them if Mike coughs up the dough.

They aren't directly linked (buying Anita doesn't mean we don't have the funds to buy Debuchy/another right back), its more confusion at the fact that we're willing to bid 8 million euros for another option in midfield yet unwilling to pay 8 million euros to address the weakest position in the team.

It's a strange one; Simpson made some vital clearances last season but he is very limited going forward and struggles against pace.

From what we've seen Debuchy is on another level and I can only think that we've pissed about too much and dropped a bit of a bollock in negotiations. At one stage there's no doubt the club thought it was in the bag.

It's a strange one; Simpson made some vital clearances last season but he is very limited going forward and struggles against pace.

From what we've seen Debuchy is on another level and I can only think that we've pissed about too much and dropped a bit of a bollock in negotiations. At one stage there's no doubt the club thought it was in the bag.

Despite us being notoriously frugal from what Debuchy has said it doesn't sound like we are the ones who have been pissing about tbf. They just want to keep hold of him and have been feeding him lots of excuses why he can't leave contradicting themselves each time.