Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Please be true. No idea why he seems so desperate to join us though :lol:

Bigger wages?  Playing in a more challenging league?  Playing against teams like Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs.  Playing infront of 50 k every other week.

Just a few off the top of my head.

http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/nufcfans_cabaye_debuchy_embrace_newcastle_united.jpg

Look at the fucking size of his hand! Should have been a goalkeeper.  :kasper:

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell

Quite a few asking how genuine Debuchy news is. Not inked 'til it's inked, of course, but @lavoixdunord local & know club inside out. Also Debuchy's role as senior dressing room figure diminished by club in recent weeks, & they need the money. So I'd say pretty likely.

Bigger wages?  Playing in a more challenging league?  Playing against teams like Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs.  Playing infront of 50 k every other week.

Just a few off the top of my head.

Nah man, as soon as we go through a ruff patch no-one is going to sign for us ffs!!!

Quite a few asking how genuine Debuchy news is. Not inked 'til it's inked, of course, but @lavoixdunord local & know club inside out. Also Debuchy's role as senior dressing room figure diminished by club in recent weeks, & they need the money. So I'd say pretty likely.

http://derpface.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Oh-Boy-Reaction-Gif.gif

Guest hatem garrincha

La Voix du Nord is a serious journal.

He won't be available for Europa League right?

Yes he will

Thought when you played in the Champions League for one club, you can't play in one or another UEFA competition during the same season for another club?

Can't play in the same european competition for two clubs in a season.

Yup.

18.18 For all matches from the start of the round of 32, a club may register a maximum of three new eligible players for the remaining matches in the current competition. Such registration must be completed by 1 February 2013 (24.00 CET) at the latest. This deadline cannot be extended.

18.19 One player from the above quota of three who has been fielded in a UEFA club competition group stage match for another club in the current season may exceptionally be registered, provided that the player has not been fielded:

a) in the same competition for another club; or

b) for another club that is currently in the same competition.

18.20 One or more players from the above quota of three who have been fielded only in the first, second or third qualifying round or play-offs of the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League for another club are entitled to be registered.

La Voix du Nord is a serious journal.

Is it the paper that broke the Cabaye transfer?

http://derpface.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Oh-Boy-Reaction-Gif.gif

That GIF, man. :lol: :lol:

Money of course.

Seems like we'll have saved the princely sum of 10p on this transfer too. Hope that mixup from the corner shop was worthy of us being fucking gash until now you pair of odious fucking cuntbuckets.

Money of course.

Seems like we'll have saved the princely sum of 10p on this transfer too. Hope that mixup from the corner shop was worthy of us being f***ing gash until now you pair of odious f***ing cuntbuckets.

how much were they wanting and how do you know ?