Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

I was just about to go and have a transfer bath, then noticed the BA thread!!!  :yikes:

Ill have a bath anyway.

Transfer bath. :lol:

Have a nice hot bath dreaming of the potential possibilities of having a decent RB.

I was just about to go and have a transfer bath, then noticed the BA thread!!!  :yikes:

Ill have a bath anyway.

Have a nice hot bath dreaming of the potential possibilities of having a decent RB.

Your big wobbly dildo playing the role of arry redknapp?

Ill have a bath anyway.

Shhhhiiit. Thought you were crazy but unfortunately i know exactly what you are on about.  :lol:  :blush:

Ill have a bath anyway.

Your big wobbly dildo playing the role of arry redknapp?

I dont sit in the bath dreaming of Arry coming in with late trasnfer bids!

Ill have a bath anyway.

Shhhhiiit. Thought you were crazy but unfortunately i know exactly what you are on about.  :lol:  :blush:

:lol:

Ill have a bath anyway.

Just to add I had a transfer shit before.  :lol:

Ill have a bath anyway.

Just to add I had a transfer s*** before.  :lol:

I've only just agreed terms with my bowels. Waiting for the transfer shit window to open. True story.

If we (finally) do pull this one off, it'll be a sizeable coup. An attacking RB (or someone who's comfortable with the ball) is what we desperately need.

His age is irrelevant btw, we would have a very decent player on our hands and one who could help us to push on in the second half of the season. Good looking lad to join the ranks too.

Ill have a bath anyway.

Just to add I had a transfer shit before.  :lol:

Did the shit put in a transfer request or was it pushed out the arse against it's will?  :sadwave:

Guest Howaythetoon

He looked quite good at the Euros but there is no guarantee that he will come in and do a great job straight away. Many a good player has came here to flop or to start slowly despite their class. Our Captain being one of them. In that regard, I hope people don't build their hopes up about this guy. Although his signing would be most welcoming. We must not stop there though, we need at least 3 more bodies in.