Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest neesy111

Even if he signed. I would expect like Santon he won't play for the first month or so due to "bedding in" as pardew would say.

Santon would had been in sooner but Raylor was having a good spell at LB.  Different circumstances now and he's more experienced than Santon.

Im hoping the penny finally dropped for Pards in the last 2 games regarding Simpson although to be fair it did seem we wanted Debuchy in the summer.

This is what pisses me off about ashley, for the sake of about £1million or so we could of had Debuchy in the summer and had a stronger defence for the first half of the season.

Im hoping the penny finally dropped for Pards in the last 2 games regarding Simpson although to be fair it did seem we wanted Debuchy in the summer.

This is what pisses me off about ashley, for the sake of about £1million or so we could of had Debuchy in the summer and had a stronger defence for the first half of the season.

I can sort of understand them not paying higher than a price that was already agreed, if that was the case, as it could set a precedent for other deals going forward. It's only sort of though, as a fan obviously I'd have preferred they paid the extra money and we'd had him sooner.

I can sort of understand them not paying higher than a price that was already agreed, if that was the case, as it could set a precedent for other deals going forward. It's only sort of though, as a fan obviously I'd have preferred they paid the extra money and we'd had him sooner.

I think Pardew's refusal to offer a better contract for Simpson shows that he isn't completely won over by him.

I think Pardew's refusal to offer a better contract for Simpson shows that he isn't completely won over by him.

Yep. He made no secret he wanted a right-back, Simpson still hasn't got a contract, think it's been clear Pardew doesn't see him as the answer but he's had little other option.

simpson will want away to a london club to be with his new bird, I'd imagine that N-Dubbed slag has nowt nice to say about life up here and he no doubt wants as far away from any other birds he's knocked up and left as quick as possible, the dorty kernt

Not holding my breath on this one and will believe it when I see him in the shirt. Simpson will be almost certainly offski if Debuchy happens, which will work out well if we can find a younger RB to come in and work under Debuchy.

Good move to secure Cabaye for a bit longer too.

Not holding my breath on this one and will believe it when I see him in the shirt. Simpson will be almost certainly offski if Debuchy happens, which will work out well if we can find a younger RB to come in and work under Debuchy.

We thought buying Cisse would secure Ba for the future  :laugh:

Total different scenario though, it should keep Yohan happy.

Guest neesy111

We thought buying Cisse would secure Ba for the future  :laugh:

Total different scenario though, it should keep Yohan happy.

http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/nufcfans_cabaye_debuchy_embrace_newcastle_united.jpg

:aww: