Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Just heard Pardew talking about Debuchy on the radio.  Said he had come in and done his job, been very professional whereas a younger player might have come in and tried really hard to impress.  Don't know if he actually used "not pulling up trees" in another interview or whether that was the journalist's interpretation but it just seemed as if he was highlighting the difference in attitude between a young player and more experienced player.

Just heard Pardew talking about Debuchy on the radio.  Said he had come in and done his job, been very professional whereas a younger player might have come in and tried really hard to impress.  Don't know if he actually used "not pulling up trees" in another interview or whether that was the journalist's interpretation but it just seemed as if he was highlighting the difference in attitude between a young player and more experienced player.

Yeah I mean it's hardly like Debuchy has to prove himself in training. He's right back for the French national side.  :lol:

"He's come in and been accomplished, really. He's not really come in and ripped any trees up, he just looks like a proper senior player. He knows the game, I'm not really giving him too much information. A few wide players haven't had any joy against him so (he's had) that sort of start and I'm really looking forward to seeing him in a Newcastle shirt and he's going to add some real quality to us"

"He's come in and been accomplished, really. He's not really come in and ripped any trees up, he just looks like a proper senior player. He knows the game, I'm not really giving him too much information. A few wide players haven't had any joy against him so (he's had) that sort of start and I'm really looking forward to seeing him in a Newcastle shirt and he's going to add some real quality to us"

When you read that compare to the earlier tweet, it sounds a lot better.

Guest bimpy474

When you read that compare to the earlier tweet, it sounds a lot better.

Absolutely, nothing wrong with it at all, i think the intial tweet was actually an attempt to stir when you look at the whole statement.

Good, keep it that way. :lol:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/newcastle-united-home-shirt-DEBUCHY-26-size-LARGE-BNWT-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$(KGrHqVHJFIFC-8UmCImBQ6cV!5tzw~~60_12.JPG

Nice! Getting his name on the green kit tomorrow. Had to be done  :)

Going to play my first game of FIFA with Newcastle since he signed :sweetjesus:

They haven't got the right boots on him.  :sad:

I fixed that on my career game :cool:

LOL  i had him in my side from last summer (well from when i got FIFA) !  Is terrific.......  just trying Remy but the jury is still out !!!!

Good.

Guest VanBarduck

I 've read that Debuchy spend most times in the opposition-half than on his own-half of the field , don't remember where , but I read it for sure..

Yohan, there's no need to feel down

Yohan, pick yourself off the ground

Yohan, cause Debuchy's in town

There's no need to be unhappy

Debuchy's here to play with Yohan Cabaye

Debuchy's here to play with Yohan Cabaye

:iamatwat: The "young man" "Yohan" thing has potential for a better lyricist.