Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth

Alan Pardew hopeful Mathieu Debuchy will be fit to face Manchester City. #nufc #mcfc #sgaz http://bit.ly/Z90Fea

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

BOOM

We all know Pardew will look at Debuchy's leg, decide he is ready when he isn't, put him in too early and then we'll lose Debuchy for the rest of the season. Fucking Pardew is useless at healing players' injuries.

Remember that Villa away game in 2004 when we seemed to lose about 3-4 key players just before the Marseille game? The last week has reminded me of that with Benfica coming up.

Quite the omen :scared:

Remember that Villa away game in 2004 when we seemed to lose about 3-4 key players just before the Marseille game? The last week has reminded me of that with Benfica coming up.

Vividly. Bellamy pulling up with a series of one-footed hops before sitting on the turf. Knew he was gone.

They all seemed to happen in one game - our injuries this time have been building/growing steadily this time :(

Similar scenarios though, for sure, immensely talented squad hampered by injuries and a poor manager.

Our unavailable XI lacking some real firepower up front:

Krul

Santon  Raylor  Colo  Haidara

Cabaye  Abeid    Ferguson

Vuckic  HBA    Sammy

Vividly. Bellamy pulling up with a series of one-footed hops before sitting on the turf. Knew he was gone.

They all seemed to happen in one game - our injuries this time have been building/growing steadily this time :(

Similar scenarios though, for sure, immensely talented squad hampered by injuries and a poor manager.

You know Bobby was manager then, right? :lol:

You know Bobby was manager then, right? :lol:

"Vividly". Mare.

Yeah, so, I'm going to bed.  :suicide:

[thinking of Lisbon, obviously]

Did Dyer end up going to full-back that game? If so I am sure he was class.

Think he might have done. Just remember losing him, Jenas and Bellamy to injuries that day, fairly certain we lost Woodgate not long after?

Think he might have done. Just remember losing him, Jenas and Bellamy to injuries that day, fairly certain we lost Woodgate not long after?

He went to RB aye, Hughes & Woodgate into centre back after AOB red card. We lost Woodgate in the Chelsea home win a couple of games later