Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest Brendan_Rice

So confused they're talking about a totally different player.

Woops :)

Guest Brendan_Rice

Woops :)

Double whoops?

One of them days I should have stayed in bed.

This might mean absolutely nowt but I found this after a bit of searching on some french Twitter accounts. I know his name has already been mentioned but it might be new info, although he doesn't exactly fit the profile of what their coach, Garcia, says about replacing Debuchy with a player of a similar stature.

The arrival of Djibril Sidibe, however, is on track, progressing discussions with Troyes. The amount of transfer could amount to 2M euros.

Djibril Sidibe will not play tonight at Cambrai. A session is planned for him this morning at the stage of the Dawn. He was excused from this meeting since his transfer is now imminent. Last night, the case was almost complete. There remained only a few loose ends. But in a case where there was real competition between Lille and Lyon, and where a turnaround is still possible, the name of the club who will acquire the right side formed the club for a sum approaching the € 2m, n ' not filtered side trojan.

The tendency was rather to see the player join the LOSC who did the forcing for a month and has a head start. Unless Lyon has finally decided to go and offer more, which seems less likely given his difficulties on the market today.

The possibility of a transfer, followed by a loan of one year in the Estac Following, a proposed time by the LOSC, seemed in any case ruled out. Sidibe, 19, scheduled to fly for good in a big French club. The formalization of the transfer should take place this weekend and the player take the lead in his new club on Monday.

Guest bimpy474

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Lille-suit-kjaer/300081

Lille suit KjaerReportedly, the Wolfsburg defender Simon Kjaer is in the viewfinder of Lille. Leaders northerners have contacted their German counterparts. But the amount requested to release the Danish international - between 6M and 7M euros - has cooled LOSC. The arrival of Djibril Sidibe, however, is on track, progressing discussions with Troyes. The amount of transfer could amount to 2M euros.

Guest bimpy474

Wonder if he is a replacement for Debuchy if he is that cheap.

He is the one they are chasing apparently.

Lille suit KjaerReportedly, the Wolfsburg defender Simon Kjaer is in the viewfinder of Lille. Leaders northerners have contacted their German counterparts. But the amount requested to release the Danish international - between 6M and 7M euros - has cooled LOSC. The arrival of Djibril Sidibe, however, is on track, progressing discussions with Troyes. The amount of transfer could amount to 2M euros.

2 posts up mate ;)

Guest bimpy474

2 posts up mate ;)

I know i saw that mate, i thought a 2nd story would confirm it a bit ;)

:lol: Shows how bad the servers used to be, every time it went down you'd know something's happened.

Servers are generally class these days :thup:

It was our webhost and configuration that was shit tbf. It still shouldn't have gone down as often as it did. :lol: