Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Mathieu Debuchy misses Lille OSC training session‎

bettor.com (blog) - 58 minutes ago

Debuchy has publicly expressed his desire to seek a move away from the Ligue 1 outfit with English Premier League side Newcastle United a likely destination.

http://blogs.bettor.com/Mathieu-Debuchy-misses-Lille-OSC-training-session-a173829

:yeah:

Looking like today's going to be a good day.

I work in the logistics business, and i am bored now, summer and not much happening.

Made a booking in our system now.

Collection point: Grand Stade Lille Métropole, Villeneuve-d'Ascq

Goods description: Mathieu Debuchy

Weigh/dims: Found his weight and height, added that.

Delivery address:

St James Park, Newcastle.

Contact person: Mr. Pardew/Ashley

Value: 6m euro.

Hope the person who received this likes football, and understands its a joke.

Not just some knobhead who sends a truck to collect him :lol:

the body language :frantic:

http://p.twimg.com/AyeaePRCAAEqrWe.jpg:large

some LOSC fan put it up on nufc forum...and said this

"Debuchy has joined the group for the second preparation stage. As you can see, he doesn't look very happy 

And Sidibé (our new RB) he's a young talent, he's just a joker atm, he's not our next titulary."

No where near complete then by the sounds of it.  Pardew quoted as saying we are no nearer any of our targets as well.

All about the fee. When that's settled, it won't take much time before he signs.

No where near complete then by the sounds of it.  Pardew quoted as saying we are no nearer any of our targets as well.

All about the fee. When that's settled, it won't take much time before he signs.

You seem pretty convinced agreeing personal terms won't be an issue. I'm not so sure.

Rumor is that Mike wants Debuchy to share part of Cabayes wage.  That's on top of sharing a parking space at the training ground as well as boots, shin pads, training gear and toiletries. 

The latter is non-negotiable (allegedly).

You seem pretty convinced agreeing personal terms won't be an issue. I'm not so sure.

He may try to use the interest from Inter in his advantage, but I reckon he's set on signing for us. He'll probably want around what Cabaye earns (pure assumption), and I can't see us denying him that.