Bayern Munich 1-1 Chelsea - Chelsea win on pens - TRIFFIC

Mike

yeah, yeah. It´s funny that it went shit for Spurs and it though to see Chelsea celebrate. BUT I think the result was the best thing that could happened for us! Spurs misses CL with all the money and probably get it a lot tougher to keep and get players. And now that Abramovich has won the CL he all the years has wanted to maybe he won´t spend as much money in the future.

And hey. It was damn exiting in the end.

in short : harry can swallow (what goes around comes around)

chelsea thoroughly deserve their achievements. end.

Barcelona thoroughly deserved their Champions League win last year, what Chelsea have done this year isn't much better than Greece 2004 except they have an astronomical wage bill that would suggest they might fancy approaching a Champions League final with a plan beyond defending for their lives.

Bang on. My sentiments exactly.

Guest neesy111

Chelsea were awful to watch in all of their games just about and damn right lucky in the last 2.

I was delighted when John Terry got pushed out when they lifted the trophy. That was his big moment and someones shoulder was blocking the camera from his face. He's an utter cunt and doesn't deserve to lift that trophy.

However, well done to Chelsea, showed some bottle. You get what you deserve.

Barcelona thoroughly deserved their Champions League win last year, what Chelsea have done this year isn't much better than Greece 2004 except they have an astronomical wage bill that would suggest they might fancy approaching a Champions League final with a plan beyond defending for their lives.

Not one single person will ask how they won the Champions League in 10 years - probably even in 1 month. It's the title that counts.

Guest Stephen927

If Chelsea had gone out last night and attacked like Bayern did, Bayern would have been out of sight by half time. Chelsea rode their luck but the trophy is back at the Bridge, can't take this achievement from them. Football is all about accepting your positives and negatives, Chelsea simply aren't good enough in attack presently to match Munich, hence adopting the approach that worked so well against Barca.

Guest je85

I thought Chelsea were excellent, same game plan as Inter vs Barca over two legs and Bayern in the final and it worked again. Superb defending and discipline required for successful knock out football. Ashley Cole had one of the best perfomances I've seen from him in a very long time.

Other particular highlights were Neur and David Luiz's penalties, the latter in particular, what a hit.

Added to the fact that they just could have never matched Bayern's offensive ability, the fact that it was like a home game for Bayern also justifies the negative approach of RDM Terry & Lampard.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8159/7229949982_280e9a5699_b.jpg

:lol: :lol:

that is class :lol:

the bloke on the table in this one haha proper huffed

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5343/7229952098_f006653b33.jpg

Guest Stephen927

Added to the fact that they just could have never matched Bayern's offensive ability, the fact that it was like a home game for Bayern also justifies the negative approach of RDM Terry & Lampard.

Absolutely.

Did you see John Terry at the end of the Champions League Final? He hasn't got his kit on that quickly since Wayne Bridge arrived home early from training one day.

Greece in 2004 was the greatest achievement i'v ever seen from a football side.

Guest neesy111

Greece in 2004 was the greatest achievement i'v ever seen from a football side.

Tbf to Greece, they were the most in-form team in international football going into that tournament.

chuffed for  Chelski , not  fancied by anyone at the start of the competition with a temp manager and players over the hill.The usual suspects despatched and 2 teams in the final who no one expected to be there and its refreshing for football to get days like this and gives hope to the teams who think they are just making up the numbers .