Bayern Munich 1-1 Chelsea - Chelsea win on pens - TRIFFIC

Mike

I didn't watch the match as I was at work but I'm watching the highlights now. Did Gary Neville orgasm again when Drogba scored or did SSN just add that on?

He did it again. I'd give it a 7/10 - impressive but not as strong as last time.

I didn't watch the match as I was at work but I'm watching the highlights now. Did Gary Neville orgasm again when Drogba scored or did SSN just add that on?

He did it again. I'd give it a 7/10 - impressive but not as strong as last time.

I honestly though they added it on for lol's.

A fekin classic final. Had a whole load of Krauts on my back for those few minutes till Drogba equalized and then the silence was golden. :lol: It's sad to see a whole bunch of normal HSV fans supporting Bayern JUST CAUSE it's against the English. Lesson learn eh Bosch!!

Well done Chelsea. Did it the hard way and fair doos.

Is gary neville gunna have to do that stupid groan everytime someone scores now? did it again tonight

Makes for good entertainment tbf ;) :laugh:

It's like a "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL" but removing all the letters that are also in his name.

A fekin classic final. Had a whole load of Krauts on my back for those few minutes till Drogba equalized and then the silence was golden. :lol: It's sad to see a whole bunch of normal HSV fans supporting Bayern JUST CAUSE it's against the English. Lesson learn eh Bosch!!

Thought all the locals hated FC Hollywood?

Even when I went to bar to watch them get beat off Mainz (in Munich) a fair portion of the patrons were cheering on Mainz.

Thought all the locals hated FC Hollywood?

Even when I went to bar to watch them get beat off Mainz (in Munich) a fair portion of the patrons were cheering on Mainz.

I know mate. I'd say about 70-80% were cheering Munich...Sad.

I'm happy for Lampard. People can say what they like about him, but he's a proper, hard working professional who always gives 100% and handles himself perfectly. He's had to take a lot of shit in the past, but he always gets on with it. I wish we'd had a player like him at our club over the past 10 or so years who cared as much as him because you can tell he's chelsea through and through. He's a top bloke and deserves it. Knows how to take a fucking pen aswell.

Terry on the other hand, sad pathetic little tosser. Cole was fucking class today aswell. And Drogba is just ridiculous, the nerve to take a pen at that stage.

Did anyone see how much Sweinstrehfrhmdfger was shaking when he put the ball on the spot?

*coughs*

:cool:

Brutal! :lol:

Got to say, Ashley Cole's penalty was fantastic.

as good a penalty as it was, schweinstieger(?)'s was the best i've seen in a long time, fan fuckin tastic :D

Worst team to ever win the CL by some distance, they would shame Wimbledon.

At least that cunt Terry didn't get to captain them I suppose.

Not sure like, Liverpool 2005 were fucking rotten.

Guest neesy111

Luiz's penalty man, 10 yard run up and he absolutely smashed it top corner. It was shearer esque.

Same Shearer missed his last penalty v Partizan Belgrade in 2003.

Luiz's penalty man, 10 yard run up and he absolutely smashed it top corner. It was shearer esque.

:lol: How's that agenda working out for you?

Worst team to ever win the CL by some distance, they would shame Wimbledon.

At least that cunt Terry didn't get to captain them I suppose.

Not sure like, Liverpool 2005 were fucking rotten.

At least they had some entertaining games though even if they were lucky. Chelsea were lucky and dull.

Guest neesy111

:lol: How's that agenda working out for you?

What agenda ???

Guest neesy111

Can't believe that Chelsea side won the FA Cup and Champions League this season man.

I can't really think a definitive reason to how they done it as well.  Hmmm