Lasses in football tops

Tooj

http://highlife.sk/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Euro-2012-animated-gifs-free-download-hot-sexy-girl-Danish-soccer-fan-Euro-2012-photo-3D-HD-animated-mania-gif-hot-sexy-girl-Danish-fun-club-decoration-blogs-websites-pics-i-love-you-.gif

http://i.imgur.com/gkeW22O.gif

http://highlife.sk/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Euro-2012-animated-gifs-free-download-hot-sexy-girl-Danish-soccer-fan-Euro-2012-photo-3D-HD-animated-mania-gif-hot-sexy-girl-Danish-fun-club-decoration-blogs-websites-pics-i-love-you-.gif

http://i.imgur.com/gkeW22O.gif

What in the actual fuck :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to agree with Flip on Dempsey's bird.  There are chicks far hotter than her in my bar every night.  With his status and money he should be shooting much higher than that.

It's ridiculous, I'm not saying she's ugly or anything, but for a footballing wife she's definitely bang average. You walk around Stockholm and you saw her, you wouldn't turn your head to look twice. Although the Mexican chick. Holy fuck. :lol:

Have to agree with Flip on Dempsey's bird.  There are chicks far hotter than her in my bar every night.  With his status and money he should be shooting much higher than that.

:facepalm:

:lol: yeah I dunno, maybe he loves her because she's the mother of his children and not a vapid airhead like the majority of footballer wives.

:lol: yeah I dunno, maybe he loves her because she's the mother of his children and not a vapid airhead like the majority of footballer wives.

This thread is clearly about physical objectification, don't try to shoehorn in this bullshit :lol: :lol:

edit: feel like Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross. Nice gal? I don't give a shit. Good mother? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids.

:mackems:

This guy just wants to be her tbh.

WTF has this to do with this thread? Ridiculous, we're talking about her looks man.

*actually realized it was cuba's post that was quoted so nvm.

WTF has this to do with this thread? Ridiculous, we're talking about her looks man.

And she's quite clearly very attractive. No one said she was a goddess.

And she's quite clearly very attractive. No one said she was a goddess.

IMO she isn't though. Deal with it Deucey.