Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Think the biggest plus about him is that, despite his age, he seems to have the physical strenght to play week in week out in the PL. The other young lads like Ferguson or Sammy don't seem to have that.

Think he's ready to play a bigger role and really should be a regular first team starter next season.

Think the biggest plus about him is that, despite his age, he seems to have the physical strenght to play week in week out in the PL. The other young lads like Ferguson or Sammy don't seem to have that.

Think he's ready to play a bigger role and really should be a regular first team starter next season.

yup, think his season in the chamionship has helped

How in the name of all that is fuck did this lad not start?

I know he's a young lad and all that, but can't help but feel our total deviation from trying to play the football we did away at Man Utd and Arsenal was in part down to him being missing from the midfield. Always wants the ball, tends to use it well and generally plays a big part in keeping us moving and ticking over.

Thought he even managed to look half-decent at doing this by the time he came on tonight, but by then everything else had gone to shit.

Incredulous that Ameobi started ahead of keeping Bigi in the team.

How in the name of all that is f*** did this lad not start?

I know he's a young lad and all that, but can't help but feel our total deviation from trying to play the football we did away at Man Utd and Arsenal was in part down to him being missing from the midfield. Always wants the ball, tends to use it well and generally plays a big part in keeping us moving and ticking over.

Thought he even managed to look half-decent at doing this by the time he came on tonight, but by then everything else had gone to s***.

Incredulous that Ameobi started ahead of keeping Bigi in the team.

Bringing a player like Bigi when we're chasing the game is a ridiculously amateurish decision. You're basically bringing on a deer into the headlights. He should have started the game, and had a chance to measure the rhythm and understand the movement of the Everton players from minute 1. He's so young and inexperienced he won't know what to do coming on as a sub - for an attacking player no less - when we're trying to play catch-up.

It's not the same as bringing on Sammy or Ranger as these two, despite their lack of experience are both forwards. Bigi isn't.

Seriously. Everything points to Pardew having no idea what he's doing, and my hope is that the owner and his MD have learned enough about football to have seen this by now.

Guest Ibrahimović

Despite his age, and being inexperienced at this level, I think he is a very good player and hopefully we'll continue to see him around the first team squad in the next few months. I actually think he's an attacking midfielder rather than a defensive midfielder.

Showed some good touches today.

Despite his age, and being inexperienced at this level, I think he is a very good player and hopefully we'll continue to see him around the first team squad in the next few months. I actually think he's an attacking midfielder rather than a defensive midfielder.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard.

At least his third account.

Welcome aboard.

No clue who it is

Welcome aboard.

No clue who it is

hope it's vicky

Welcome aboard.

No clue who it is

hope it's vicky

hope it isn't tbh

Welcome aboard.

:lol: Love mysteries like this.

Obafemi Sunday / Mr Sundlofer and maybe one or two other names. Nobody exciting.

Picturing Ibrahimović sobbing in a dark room, illuminated by the N-O message board.

Bigi still makes a lot of silly decisions but no more than Tiote. Lots of promise in the former, prayers for the later to rediscover his former self.

• 4 weeks later...

What does Sissoko mean for Gael, other than another fantastic player to learn from. He is a solid member of our squad imo, wouldn't like to loan him out. On the other hand he needs games to develop and probably wont get many with us now.

Love the kid though, has tremendous potential. Do we push him as an attacking midfielder, which seems more natural or do we continue to develop his defensive side. Think he has the makings of a great box to box player.

He's played more than even he's expected too I expect tbh, he will get less game time, but think he'll still get subbed on and appear in Europa league. Think we'll sell Tiote this summer and he'll rotate into the midfield. Still think this guy will be a world beater

Means we don't have to put so much pressure on as we have been, not that I think he feels the pressure but this also gives him another outstanding player to learn from.

Yes he will get a bit less time on the pitch but I don't see that as a real issue, he is very young and has a massive future.