Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Seriously considering un-following him on Instagram :lol:

I did.  About 6 or 7 Jesus-related photos a day.  'Twas insufferable.

I don't really use Instagram much, but for some reason the only two players I follow are him and Danny Simpson... Their posts are quite contrasting to say the least :lol:

I like any of the lads that seem like they go to bed by 11pm 6 days a week. And when they do go out, it's a few quiet drinks at a club. The steady, calm type. That kinda calm presence in the dressing room. S'why I can never haul abuse at Jonas/Harper/Willo. Not that they should be playing or anything but they seem like decent blokes.

As much as I thought Simpson was a decent professional. His love of "living it big" and going out with celebs made me question where his head was at, at times.

Have no issue at all with it NON nor should anyone else to be fair, its his right and it serves him well.

I have no issue whatsoever with it, and if it keeps him on the straight and narrow then I would encourage it - but that doesn't mean I want to see a load of religious based posts  on my Instagram as I simply have no interest in it.

Have no issue at all with it NON nor should anyone else to be fair, its his right and it serves him well.

I have no issue whatsoever with it, and if it keeps him on the straight and narrow then I would encourage it - but that doesn't mean I want to see a load of religious based posts  on my Instagram as I simply have no interest in it.

Don't follow him then

Don't follow him then

:lol: I'm not, which was why I said I was going to un-follow him...

What happened here, I wasn't even criticising the bloke :lol:

Don't follow him then

:lol: everyone is  on fkn edge today

Don't follow him then

:lol: You ignorant bastard.

• 1 month later...