Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

I hope that Bigi is going to be everything we hope for, but the fact that the Under 20's wouldn't give him a game, despite being minging beyond belief, is a bit worrying.

Not really, wouldn't be the first time crap players get picked ahead of good players, Pardew does it a lot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Felt a bit sorry for Bigi last night, never got into the game properly at any point to show what he can do, was a little bit bullied really, thought Gosling coped a lot better with the physicality of them. Hope we stick with him though as he certainly has the ability to shine, was just fairly poor last night.

Guest reefatoon

Felt a bit sorry for Bigi last night, never got into the game properly at any point to show what he can do, was a little bit bullied really, thought Gosling coped a lot better with the physicality of them. Hope we stick with him though as he certainly has the ability to shine, was just fairly poor last night.

I didn't really feel sorry for him at all. Last night was a good chance for him to step in and show us all what he is capable of. He let himself down hugely with a terrible display.  He was non existent and as a central midfielder, you just can't do that.  No point feeling sorry for him. The fringe players need to come in and step up, prove a point.  All he proved last night is that he is nowhere near ready for first team action. Hopefully he can pull it around.

Guest reefatoon

He wasn't terrible at all.. :lol:

Was he not?  You were happy with his display against a second division team?  Christ you are easily pleased.  The lad had a stinker.

I didn't really feel sorry for him at all. Last night was a good chance for him to step in and show us all what he is capable of. He let himself down hugely with a terrible display.  He was non existent and as a central midfielder, you just can't do that.  No point feeling sorry for him. The fringe players need to come in and step up, prove a point.  All he proved last night is that he is nowhere near ready for first team action. Hopefully he can pull it around.

Heartless kernt  :lol:

I love bigi  :smitten:

He wasn't terrible at all.. :lol:

Was he not?  You were happy with his display against a second division team?  Christ you are easily pleased.  The lad had a stinker.

:thup:

A pace or two after every single morecambe player. Looked the most pleased with the win though!

Most of our midfielders got snuffed out by the Morecambe pressing tactics. Tbf to our lads the pitch was tiny which made it a lot harder to find space.

Guest reefatoon

Maybe It's because he can't really get worse but i was surprisingly impressed with Gosling  :frantic:

Gosling was easily the better of the two central midfielders.

Maybe It's because he can't really get worse but i was surprisingly impressed with Gosling  :frantic:

Never understood the levels of criticism Gosling receives.

He's OK, quite neat and tidy, gets the ball and gives it, does a bit defensively and pops up in the box occasionally.

No world beater but a decent squad player.