Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Everyone was shoite at set pieces today, I think it's something in the powerade tbh

Seems an absolutely class player mind, he did not look out of place at all - just imagine how much better he'll be come the end of the season, he's only just got into epl

Think he's the discovery of the season for us, looks quality a little rough around the edges, but if he plays consistently - which it looks like he will - then those can be smoothed out and I think we'll be rating him up there with Tiote, Cisse, et al as a great shrewd signing.

Looks a bit raw at times but this guy is better than I first thought when we bought him. Far more confidence in him than Gosling at the moment. It's good that he'll get plenty of starts with the EL and that Pardew is not afraid to use him in the league.

He didn't start off very well as a few of his early passes were off but you can put that down to him playing in front of 48,000.  He grew into the game very quickly and looked really good and didn't look put of place at all.