Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Think when people say he's more advanced than other plays his age at NUFC, it's only to be expected given he's had way more first-team experience in the championship. Had he been with us since he was 14 or whatever, I doubt he'd have the confidence yet to play the way he's doing. Great lad

Think when people say he's more advanced than other plays his age at NUFC, it's only to be expected given he's had way more first-team experience in the championship. Had he been with us since he was 14 or whatever, I doubt he'd have the confidence yet to play the way he's doing. Great lad

It was only about 17 games wasn't it? Players like Tav will have had similar.

To be in contention for a first team start for us, at his age, is astonishing.

I would have absolutely no fear playing him in the league against decent sides.

Bravo to the scouting team once more, how much was he again?

28 I think Cajun. He won apprentice of the year in the championship so I imagine a lot of those were starts. It's more than any of our other academy players have had consecutively. Most of them have ha loans where they were played as subs or just for a month or so. Think playing a lot is really important, Tav has had that more than the others but he's probably closest to the team after Bigi. As for Sammy, he has the most talent by a long way I just hope he can show it

Was there even any competition for him? Didn't see him linked with anyone else. Normally with a 'wonderkid' there's a load of hype and teams linked. I'd never even heard of him until we were first linked. Brilliant find.

I never seen anything in the press about him being wanted elsewhere, strange really its not like he was playing abroad in some nowhere league.

Carr's magic eye works again.

To be in contention for a first team start for us, at his age, is astonishing.

I would have absolutely no fear playing him in the league against decent sides.

Bravo to the scouting team once more, how much was he again?

£1,000,000

thought i read it was £500k .. either way, fantastic business again on our part! :clap:

Let's not get over-excited, bit much to call him a wunderkid I feel, not that I'm not really impressed so far but haven't seen him properly tested playing DM against a team that are going to be much more physically challenging.

Compare him to another young DM Frimpong tho and he's got such a cool head it seems. Think he's going to be a fantastic player for us, as imo being a deep midfielder with responsibility to get the ball and pass it on, mentality is half the battle, he doesn't seem to panic, just cooly pass the ball, often forward

Yeah I think anita should really be our starting rightback.  Also I though Bigi's set plays looked decent better than most of the dross we see from cabaye in terms of corners where he always hits the first man.

One thing I thought of last night as well was if Bigis corner had gone in when the keeper tipped it over, it wouldnt have counted as corners are indirect correct?

Yeah I think anita should really be our starting rightback.  Also I though Bigi's set plays looked decent better than most of the dross we see from cabaye in terms of corners where he always hits the first man.

One thing I thought of last night as well was if Bigis corner had gone in when the keeper tipped it over, it wouldnt have counted as corners are indirect correct?

Unless they've change the rules you can score from a corner.  I remember seeing it happen once or twice.  A quick google backs me up.

You can score from a corner.  Thieryy Henry scored one for the New York Energy Drinks the other night and I remember Carlos soring one (in Turkey I think).

As for Bigi's set pieces, can't agree.  He just lofted them up and they were absolutely woeful against Atromitos.  Last night, they really struggled from set pieces.  If we had someone like Marveaux on to whip them in, we could have nicked a goal or two from them I reckon.