Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Anyway I'm not ready to write Haidara off for one bad showing this season, hopefully he will learn and grow, however I would also welcome a solid left back to come in, it would improve the team.

Anita wise, glad he's liked by the current set up, he should help us play better footy, but still worry about a lack of creativity going forward in our midfield, Colback is atrocious at this.

The biggest problem with Santon, other than defensive lapses (Benfica :anguish:), was not having a left foot when playing left back. Too often he and Jonas/Gouffran just passed the ball between them aimlessly down the left hand side.

The biggest problem with Santon, other than defensive lapses (Benfica :anguish:), was not having a left foot when playing left back. Too often he and Jonas/Gouffran just passed the ball between them aimlessly down the left hand side.

Cause he was a much better right back when he arrived tbh.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!

Happy for this guy. Hope he can go from strength to strength this season.

Put up with so much crap from Pards, and never complained. Played a huge part in keeping us up on the last day last season too.

Gwan Vurnon!

I see Nigel De Jong is on his way to 100 caps fro them too.

Haven't seen much of van Ginkel, is he any good? BIG shoes to fill at Stoke now that N'Zonzi has gone.

Nigel de Jong isn't that bad really. In international football you can go a long way with 1 or 2 brilliant players. Robben was basically Holland's only attacking threat once Van Persie did his usual knockout stages disappearing act and they nearly got to the final