Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Could it be that Twente leaked apparent Mönchengladbach interest to drive up the price?

Maybe but if they are genuinely interested and it came down to a choice between us and them im still confident we could get him.

Higher average crowds than us, Champions league, beautiful city, playing with the great Bobadilla, crying out for a goal scorer on which to hang their hats.

Hmmm... not sure I'd be that confident. :coolsmiley:

Out of interest, where are you getting their average attendance from?

I was looking at Bundesliga average attendances a little while ago and couldn't find a reliable source.

Could it be that Twente leaked apparent Mönchengladbach interest to drive up the price?

Maybe but if they are genuinely interested and it came down to a choice between us and them im still confident we could get him.

Higher average crowds than us, Champions league, beautiful city, playing with the great Bobadilla, crying out for a goal scorer on which to hang their hats.

Hmmm... not sure I'd be that confident. :coolsmiley:

Out of interest, where are you getting their average attendance from?

I was looking at Bundesliga average attendances a little while ago and couldn't find a reliable source.

http://www.borussia.de/english/season/news/borussia-news/news-detailansicht.html?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=5235&cHash=d7a2f163b6d826e1d194a9793bd05c62

So is this lad right footed or left? Seems to smash it in comfortably with either foot in the clips I've seen.

Right footed. But being Dutch, can happily pass it on his left hand side.

Kudos for that comment, made me laugh at a client.

Has anyone heard any more rumours on this transfer in the dutch press or even any twitter bullshit. Seriously I've been refreshing this page all morning and I feel like I'm losing the will to live. I've even considered going out and getting a life, obviously this would be a last resort.  :embarrassed:

Douglas, Debuchy and de Jong would leave me Delighted.

Aye, throw in a central midfielder and no outgoings and it'd be a wonderful summer.

Diarra then?

Anita innit

Awesome