Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Pretty sure he won't start tonight. Genuinely believe Pardew played him against Chelsea as he didn't expect us to get anything and wanted to give him 90 mins.

Shola will start, as in Pardew's eyes he'll be fresh and raring to go. :anguish:

Pretty sure he won't start tonight. Genuinely believe Pardew played him against Chelsea as he didn't expect us to get anything and wanted to give him 90 mins.

Shola will start, as in Pardew's eyes he'll be fresh and raring to go. :anguish:

Since I'm pretty sure that Pardew will feel that we won't get anything tonight either, he could easily play De Jong to give him some much needed time on the pitch, especially since we have a 10 day break after this game. What would be the point in playing Shola? Is he going to score the winner?

Since I'm pretty sure that Pardew will feel that we won't get anything tonight either, he could easily play De Jong to give him some much needed time on the pitch, especially since we have a 10 day break after this game. What would be the point in playing Shola? Is he going to score the winner?

You could apply that to nearly every game he's been involved in the last few years. Yet Pardew still plays him. He loves the guy.

You could apply that to nearly every game he's been involved in the last few years. Yet Pardew still plays him. He loves the guy.

Have we had a manager who never loved him? He must be Drogba like in training.

Keegan didn't seem to rate him at all.

Aye he was one, Keegan was unfortunate Shola failed a medical elsewhere. He wasn't getting rid of Shola that easily. Good effort though.

Keegan and Allardyce

Aye he was one, Keegan was unfortunate Shola failed a medical elsewhere. He wasn't getting rid of Shola that easily. Good effort though.

Stoke could have been complaining about him instead of us if he hadn't failed his medical.

Guest reefatoon

Stoke could have been complaining about him instead of us if he hadn't failed his medical.

It was Ipswich where he failed his medical.  He was on loan at Stoke and they couldn't wait to hand him back.

Was just about to say I like the cut of Luuk's jib and then...

I still have a good feeling about this guy.

Think Remy and Gouffran will make a big difference to his game.

Let's see.

Nah, no way...nah.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've bet on him to score twice for whatever reason. Spare £ in my betting account & 'Place Bet' was closer than the drain....