Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Not sure we use smokescreens so much, just don't get to a point where we feel the deal is worth it and move on to the next target. I still don't believe we deliberately failed the Maiga medical etc..

Aye, but by the time the media got hold of the Maiga deals, the likelihood is we'd aready moved on. Didn't make any effort to stop the rumours, just got on with our business. If Twente want daft money, we'll have moved on already.

I just hope whatever happens, that we dont look at Erding again, he showed no interest in joining us at all and i only would want players here who want to play for the shirt 100%

Guest taps01

I just hope whatever happens, that we dont look at Erding again, he showed no interest in joining us at all and i only would want players here who want to play for the shirt 100%

Hasn't he joined someone recently? Have we been linked with another strikers in the last couple of months.

Fight to the death, winner takes all. Our representative is Tiote.

Twente are currently in negotiations with four clubs regarding the transfer of Luuk de Jong

:tiote:

Twente are currently in negotiations with NUFC only regarding the transfer of Luuk de Jong

I've read on another forum from a poster based in Holland (football manager dutch head researcher) that he's read its £10M for both (not each) De Jong and Douglas.

Seems way to low of a fee to sign both of them but would be amazyballs if true.

I've read on another forum from a poster based in Holland (football manager dutch head researcher) that he's read its £10M for both (not each) De Jong and Douglas.

Seems way to low of a fee to sign both of them but would be amazyballs if true.

:lol:

:lol: Tbf, somebody at work told me the exact same rumour. This person also staples money to the inside of his trouser pockets, so I took his info with a grain of salt...

The fuck is this? :lol: :lol: