The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest Roger Kint

Had 66p left in my PP account so threw it on Suarez/2-2 for the hell of it. Got an email off Paddy telling me they are generously refunding my losing bet because they are good people. A whole 66p back? :lol:

Could have refunded the £25 losing bet on the fucking horses instead  :knuppel2:

Bayern will do barca.

I think so too. Think it'll be comfortable for Bayern.

What a ridiculous thing to say, of course it won't be comfortable for them :lol:

I do think Bayern are slight favourites to go through, but it sure as hell won't be easy for them.

Swedish games tonight, I'd say Malmö and Elfsborg are good bets. While Elfsborg haven't started this season well at all (four draws in their opening four games), they are good at the plastic pitch at home and Djurgården have been very poor this season. Malmö were pretty rubbish against us last week, but managed to luck their way to a win anyway, and at home I reckon they should be too good for Öster.

As for the other two games tonight, I really can't say either way. We were great against Malmö and should have won but for a wrongly disallowed goal, and we are due a win this season, but I'm not confident it'll come tonight though. Don't know enough about either Syrianska or Norrköping to say either way tbh.

Guest Rey Mysterio

This Barcelona team are widely regarded as the best team of all time. They should be starting a 2 legged tie against anyone as favourites.