FC Chemnitzer 1 - 0 NUFC

bowlingcrofty

Chemnitz were a right bunch of pussies for a team that plays in the lower divisions. At first I didn't mind the ref giving them every decision, but despite it being our first game back, it started grinding on my nuts when they continued to fall and flail all over the place any time an NUFC player came near them.

And their crowd was dross. Was expecting a colourful summer atmosphere, and it was nothing like that.

Chemnitz were a right bunch of pussies for a team that plays in the lower divisions. At first I didn't mind the ref giving them every decision, but despite it being our first game back, it started grinding on my nuts when they continued to fall and flail all over the place any time an NUFC player came near them.

And their crowd was dross. Was expecting a colourful summer atmosphere, and it was nothing like that.

German. And German. Apologies to Sophie, David etc.

We'll be slow, disjointed and out of touch losing 1-2.  Many posters will mong-out.

Second part come true?

Not many, a couple pretended they realised it was just a fitness/sharpness brush up but still got annoyed with a few of the usual suspects.

Just realised they kick off their league season in 8 days. That'll be why they look sharper.

Just got relayed this on Twitter from wireside.

a. He still reads the forum

b. He is following our friendly results keenly.

:lol: :lol:

That lad has something wrong with him.

FC Chemnitzer 1-0 ‪#NUFC‬ - If Carlsberg done Friday nights..........this would probably be the best Friday night in the world. ‪#safc‬ ‪#FTM

Call me obsessed but I ........FUCKING LOVE IT when these cunts get beat off a German 3rd division team. LOVE IT. ‪#safc‬ ‪#FTM‬ ‪#nufc

You sure?