FC Chemnitzer 1 - 0 NUFC

bowlingcrofty

That lad has something wrong with him.

FC Chemnitzer 1-0 ‪#NUFC‬ - If Carlsberg done Friday nights..........this would probably be the best Friday night in the world. ‪#safc‬ ‪#FTM

Call me obsessed but I ........FUCKING LOVE IT when these cunts get beat off a German 3rd division team. LOVE IT. ‪#safc‬ ‪#FTM‬ ‪#nufc

You sure?

Are they genuine?

If so fucking hell :lol: I honestly wouldn't have even known if Sunderland had played tonight let alone the result having any impact on my life.

Guest BooBoo

FC Chemnitzer 1-0 ‪#NUFC‬ - If Carlsberg done Friday nights..........this would probably be the best Friday night in the world. ‪#safc‬ ‪#FTM

Call me obsessed but I ........FUCKING LOVE IT when these cunts get beat off a German 3rd division team. LOVE IT. ‪#safc‬ ‪#FTM‬ ‪#nufc

You sure?

I've known some mackems, who are to be fair decent football lads. Some though like this whopper deserve all they get. Since we've come back to the PL we've put them back in their place with a humiliation followed by a beating on their own turf. To top it off, we bought some great players and are back in Europe, something they've not done in my lifetime. Kids like him just can't handle it. All they can cling to is a result from the Edwardian era and HBA not setting the Euro's alight. It's literally all they've got left.  That and "whey we would have won if Sess hadn't been sent off". Unfortunately, he was sent off. And you didn't win. Again.

Get in. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

There's absolutely no correlation between pre season results and the real deal.

In the build up to Allardyce's season we won every game I think in pre season and looked a shambles when things got going.

Last summer was a mess with some lazy results but look how things panned out.

Guest bimpy474

In the build up to Allardyce's season we won every game I think in pre season and looked a shambles when things got going.

O0

I was at the Leyton Orient 6-1 and look what happened then, as you say Pre Season results mean nothing in the end, its all about fitness and getting the players up to speed for the first game.

That is a correlation though *cough*.

You sure?

I've known some mackems, who are to be fair decent football lads. Some though like this whopper deserve all they get. Since we've come back to the PL we've put them back in their place with a humiliation followed by a beating on their own turf. To top it off, we bought some great players and are back in Europe, something they've not done in my lifetime. Kids like him just can't handle it. All they can cling to is a result from the Edwardian era and HBA not setting the Euro's alight. It's literally all they've got left.  That and "whey we would have won if Sess hadn't been sent off". Unfortunately, he was sent off. And you didn't win. Again.

Get in. :lol:

Don't forget the class they have.

What good does it do them to notice the mags (the kids) have lost a friendly in mid July? I mean, why even bother? There's nothing about the game that's noteworthy, and result wise it is of very little importance for the teams that played, let alone teams that didn't play. :lol: I just don't comprehend how they can find joy in this on a Friday night. I can only imagine how miserable their lives must be.

Guest Wally_McFool

What good does it do them to notice the mags (the kids) have lost a friendly in mid July? I mean, why even bother? There's nothing about the game that's noteworthy, and result wise it is of very little importance for the teams that played, let alone teams that didn't play. :lol: I just don't comprehend how they can find joy in this on a Friday night. I can only imagine how miserable their lives must be.

Any mackems who hate Citeh as well as us will be totally smeggin their keks tonight seeing as Al Hilal beat em 1-0.

Pardew and Mancini out eh wot!

You sure?

Are they genuine?

If so fucking hell :lol: I honestly wouldn't have even known if Sunderland had played tonight let alone the result having any impact on my life.

I'd forgotten that we had a match tonight, never mind knowing what schedule of meaningless pre-season matches the inbreds have.

You sure?

What a weird bastard he is.

Guest Phil K

Sooo, how did we play?

Atrociously. But having the German Achedemicals or whatever they're called's biggest fan as the ref didn't help...

As for the Sunderland fan, so what ? Some of the responses to his celebration are nearly as bad !!!  :iamatwat: