AS Monaco 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 16/07/12

ponsaelius

Guest Spiria

Pards has definitely put on some weight since last season, like.

Sorry... but he has.

Put Pardew on a diet. xD

Decent. Got a picture with Pardew before the game when he was sitting alone in the dugout :smitten:  :lol:

After the game I tried to get Simpson's shirt but he found some way to explain why he couldn't give it to me. Asked if he would join QPR to reunite with Joey Barton on the right win. Answer: "No, I'm staying here (smiling) but in football everything is possible." :lol:

POIDH!

Such a legend, had a quick talk with him. Was sitting there checking his Samsung Galaxy. Asked him for the picture, the first what he did was to take his glasses off. :lol:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg109/scaled.php?server=109&filename=1000394z.jpg&res=landing

:lol: So you were the lad at the end, on the pitch, talking to Simpson?

:thup:

I was thinking - "Why the fuck is that twat trying (presumably) to get Simpson's shirt there?!"

Sorry dude..... no way I could have guessed it was someone from here. :lol:

Decent. Got a picture with Pardew before the game when he was sitting alone in the dugout :smitten:  :lol:

After the game I tried to get Simpson's shirt but he found some way to explain why he couldn't give it to me. Asked if he would join QPR to reunite with Joey Barton on the right win. Answer: "No, I'm staying here (smiling) but in football everything is possible." :lol:

POIDH!

Such a legend, had a quick talk with him. Was sitting there checking his Samsung Galaxy. Asked him for the picture, the first what he did was to take his glasses off. :lol:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg109/scaled.php?server=109&filename=1000394z.jpg&res=landing

:lol: So you were the lad at the end, on the pitch, talking to Simpson?

:thup:

I was thinking - "Why the fuck is that twat trying (presumably) to get Simpson's shirt there?!"

Sorry dude..... no way I could have guessed it was someone from here. :lol:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5963/23549829.jpg

:spit:

That really could be seen on TV? Oh God. Just thought Simspson was the one I could get lucky with getting his shirt because he's not that loved by most of the supporters.

Yeah, the "do it" had" to be. :lol:

Pards post-match on NUFCtv.

Colo came back later due to a "personal issue".

Cisse has an illness and he doesn't think he'll play vs. Fenerbahce.

Was chuffed with how the young 'uns did tonight.

Did he answer why David28 was wearing eye liner?

:troll:

:spit:

That really could be seen on TV? Oh God. Just thought Simspson was the one I could get lucky with getting his shirt because he's not that loved by most of the supporters.

Yeah, the "do it" had" to be. :lol:

You two looked like best buddies, casually strolling together through the middle of the pitch

Having just watched most of the game, Bigirimana and Tavernier look to be outstanding prospects. Sammy, Vuckic and Abeid aren't far behind.

Harper also looks more agile and a better keeper than that pillock we signed from Charlton, despite being about 15 years his senior.