The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Why would any Newcastle fan feel sorry for Fat Sam. That big fat c*** probably celebrated our relegation with an expensive bottle of wine and a family bucket of KFC with popcorn chicken to eat in the car on the way home. Fat b******.

:lol: You can dislike someone and feel bad at the same time.

Surely that doesn't extend to the Fat One

:lol: He looks fucking miserable.

God they're a shite club aren't they. Just utterly non-descript, London club. They don't even feel like a promoted team, it's just them back to their normal turgid selves. They'll do enough to stay up but interest no one.

Hear , hear. I hope they do go down though. They'd be in so much shit financially.

Guest Realist

Mcnanana laughing at the Sunderland rain out.

That was an epic laugh :lol:

:lol: Starting to like these two.

Ian Darke I quite like but Mcmanaman is one of those people who (maybe unintentionally) goes "yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... " in the middle of someone else's sentences like they're trying to hurry them along and it drives me mad.

I can't quite like them, they're tolerable, and probably better than any other set of commentators in America. I've left my tv for the last 15 minutes though, going to have to rewind to these moments. :lol:

Ian Darke I quite like but Mcmanaman is one of those people who (maybe unintentionally) goes "yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... " in the middle of someone else's sentences like they're trying to hurry them along and it drives me mad.

He's normally insufferable, but he's winning me over today.

http://i.imgur.com/GQnxD.jpg

:lol: He's been like that for 90 minutes.

I can't quite like them, they're tolerable, and probably better than any other set of commentators in America. I've left my tv for the last 15 minutes though, going to have to rewind to these moments. :lol:

I think I enjoy them less during the "big" matches, but a game like this, where they don't have any sort of bias towards the larger team, they're awesome.

Big Sam's posture all game has been more than worth getting up this early.

:lol: I just hope I'm not the only fucking hollering laughter at his body language. He's been out of the match since kickoff.

knew you'd put this one up when big sam's camel toe flashed up on the screen :lol:

knew you'd put this one up when big sam's camel toe flashed up on the screen :lol:

:lol: I burst out laughing when they showed him. Darke and Macnanana were cracking jokes on him too. Shit was great.

What a clip.