The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

I'm actually starting to think AVB will be the first manager to get the sack...

I don't watch Portuguese football but I've never seen anything impressive in him. Handsome bloke, looks good in a suit, worked with Mourinho. Somehow makes him as good.

Guest bimpy474

I don't watch Portuguese football but I've never seen anything impressive in him. Handsome bloke, looks good in a suit, worked with Mourinho. Somehow makes him as good.

4 trophies in one season. One season wonder it seems.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Had some tutoring of Bobby Robson too didn't he?

I'd like Everton, Fulham and Swansea to lose their momentum so find myself cheering on Sam Allardyce, Sunderland and... less gallingly,... West Brom.

Good enough :thup:

...and added bonus Hughton get a result at the Lane ;D Looks like my day.

Guest bimpy474

Lived next door or something wasn't it. Kept asking Sir Bob for a job when he was a kid.

Think his lack of a playing career rally shows with poor management skills imo. Good tactician, but doesn't seem to have the ability to be in the shoes of the players.

Won a position at Porto after impressing Bobby in a tactical debate iirc.