The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest bimpy474

Someone needs to tell Fergie playing 4-4-2 doesn't work so he can tell his team to surrender their lead.

Is he playing most of his wingers and full backs on the wrong side?

Style, movement, players roaming, eveything we dont do.

Zabaleta is another player I don't think should be good enough for Man City. Not a bad player, but they should have better.

Best RB in the league IMO. (Not much of an accolade though)

Alves aside, and he's not really a RB, there is complete lack of worldclass RBs worldwide.

Zabaleta is another player I don't think should be good enough for Man City. Not a bad player, but they should have better.

Alves aside, and he's not really a RB, there is complete lack of worldclass RBs worldwide.

http://injuryleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/danny-simpson.jpg

Has Van Der Wiel pushed on at all? Was tipped to be a good 'un but haven't heard much else.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Has Van Der Wiel pushed on at all? Was tipped to be a good 'un but haven't heard much else.

Been PSG's worst player and has spent most the season on the bench.

Been PSG's worst player and has spent most the season on the bench.

He's played 1 match, man :lol: harsh to call him worst player