The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Listening to commentary on Absolute Radio. It's f***ing woeful.

they got some dodgy aussie on there... a tit

The whole operation just sounds amateur imo. f***ing 5Live having the rugby be on today  :rant:

i know, why do bbc have an extra channel like 5live extra, and then put the rugby on its main station and jackshit on the other one , whilst there are big games being played in the prem?  fs

Big games in the prem? Like who?

Get a grip, its the challenge cup final, just because you might not be interested in it doesnt mean that millions others aint.

like who??

like any prem game is 'big' compared to your gay challenge cup

I'm not a fan of rugby, but even I know that the Challenge Cup final, is bigger then the games today. Although that will change come 5:30pm ;)

Listening to commentary on Absolute Radio. It's f***ing woeful.

they got some dodgy aussie on there... a tit

The whole operation just sounds amateur imo. f***ing 5Live having the rugby be on today  :rant:

i know, why do bbc have an extra channel like 5live extra, and then put the rugby on its main station and jackshit on the other one , whilst there are big games being played in the prem?  fs

Big games in the prem? Like who?

Get a grip, its the challenge cup final, just because you might not be interested in it doesnt mean that millions others aint.

like who??

like any prem game is 'big' compared to your gay challenge cup

Pretty embarrassing.

Guest bimpy474

Tbf at least Rugby League players show the ref respect and dont try to cheat at every opportunity.

yeh whats that got to do with anything?

still boring compared to footy.

Everything if you compare the two sports.

Boring...you are joking, its fast paced and non stop. Understand why people say it though, egg carrying isn't for everyone.

I wonder sometimes whether the QPR players would actually respect Park as captain. I mean, yeah, he has an international and club career that pisses over all of them but he's such the stereotypical deferential and soft-spoken Asian.