The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Scotland getting beat by Macedonia

Not normally one to cheer when Scotland get beat but if that stays the same it might convince some of their fans that the team isn't as good as they think.

I'm fully aware a lot of English fans and the media are guilty of this, I just couldn't understand how many Scottish supports believed they should've walked all over Serbia.

Not normally one to cheer when Scotland get beat but if that stays the same it might convince some of their fans that the team isn't as good as they think.

I'm fully aware a lot of English fans and the media are guilty of this, I just couldn't understand how many Scottish supports believed they should've walked all over Serbia.

They did? Fucking hell. :lol:

That's worryingly delusional if that's the case.

0-0 against Georgia with 30 minutes to go. We have had some good chances and the Georgia keeper has made some fantastic saves but man...

:fuuu:

Bet on us?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

There you go, happy now?

WHY HE NO PLAY FROM THE START?? :yuno:

0-0 against Georgia with 30 minutes to go. We have had some good chances and the Georgia keeper has made some fantastic saves but man...

Bet on us?

There you go, happy now?

Oppps, thought it was Fabregas that scored, not Soldado.

Bet on us?

There you go, happy now?

Oppps, thought it was Fabregas that scored, not Soldado.

Well, Cesc gave the assist. Soldado had been rather wank all game long.

They did? Fucking hell. :lol:

That's worryingly delusional if that's the case.

Nobody I know expected that at all. What we expected was us to have a good go using the attacking talent that we have and we didn't do that so naturally people were disappointed(although people seemed to accept it wasn't the end of the world). Neil McCann and Walter Smith summed it up perfectly before the match explaining the misuse of the ball going forward. Nobody up here thinks we should walk over teams like Serbia but to think we shouldn't be able to beat them at home would be silly, to me anyway.

There seems to be a lot of confidence coming from the scotland end in general about qualifying from the group and not just Serbia.

Which is mind boggling to begin with.... Croatia, Belgium and Serbia are miles ahead and quite frankly Macedonia and Wales could be ahead too.

They would do well to finish 4th tbh.