The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

City have pretty much a bottomless pit of money and are playing Kolo Toure, Nastasic (he might actually be good, I've no idea tbh) and Barry in their biggest game of the season :lol:

Nastasic is the real deal from what I've seen this season. Even more so considering it's his first season in England and he's only 19.

Weird how Serbia are producing all these class defenders these days.

Ivanovic - Vidic - Nastasic - Kolarov is potentially ridiculous.

City have pretty much a bottomless pit of money and are playing Kolo Toure, Nastasic (he might actually be good, I've no idea tbh) and Barry in their biggest game of the season :lol:

Nastasic is the real deal from what I've seen this season. Even more so considering it's his first season in England and he's only 19.

I've nothing against him, haven't seen anywhere near enough of him, but surely they shouldn't have to rely on a 19 year old in this game?

I've nothing against him, haven't seen anywhere near enough of him, but surely they shouldn't have to rely on a 19 year old in this game?

True, he is a €15m+ player though. Is Lescott knackered as well?

Guest bimpy474

Someone needs to tell Fergie playing 4-4-2 doesn't work so he can tell his team to surrender their lead.

Look at the fluid movement and interchanging of positions, also Rooney dropping deep.

Everything our static, statue, long ball stuff isn't.