The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

how the f*** was this game picked for TV anyway?  Utterly boring, run-of-the-mill fixture.  West Ham could win this 9-8 and there would still be no "magic of the cup" factor about it.

Someone posted the last 36 (or something) Man U games - all of which were televised. I presume they get money for being televised too? If so, then good job it went to them, and not some club that might actually need it.

I'm really beginning to hate Man U. Never used to - when I was a kid it was Arsenal (of course) and Liverpool. You could add Chelsea and Man City as soon as they got infinite money. I could always tolerate Man U as being "none of the above", but no longer.

West Ham kinda play how England should play imo, accepting of limitations, exploiting width more than the other teams about do but not hoofball. Allardyce may be a dick but don't think West Ham play that bad stuff tbh, clever play a lot of it. England aren't going to be able to compete in terms of technical play but can play like this imo.

Scholes is finished. Shame really.

Nope. I'm waiting for one thing before he goes.

First five minutes, textbook Scholes appalling tackle. Ref wanders over with a smile, they chat about this and that, "Scholesy" pats him on the back "Yeah, sorry ref, won't do that again.

Red card.

West Ham are tearing up the rulebook here like.

Bringing in a player to add offensive attack and playing him, putting crosses into the box, coming from behind, not settling for the lead.

Pardew must be hiding behind a sofa crying.

Bringing in a player to add offensive attack and playing him, putting crosses into the box, coming from behind, not settling for the lead.

I'm not convinced he watches football tbh

isn't watching, man.  Doesn't need ideas from elsewhere.  He fucking well knows what's best.