Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

It was definitely the weekend for defensive goals. Kolarov got 20pts, Fonte 15, Caulker 15, Evans 14, Evra 13, Ivanovic 12.

I'm thinking about bringing Kolarov in, even if he rotates. With his attacking returns, he'll probably get more points than most first teamers. Only 5.7m too!

Guest Roger Kint

Bit the bullet and dumped Walker, Santon & Feillani for Rafael, Jenkinson & Pienaar. -8 points next week but defensively that shouldnt be hard to improve on considering Walker & Santon have got next to sod all so far this season

Guest Roger Kint

Bold move doing transfers so early. So many injuries yet to occur! Then again, prices may not be as favourabel later on. Risk-taker.

Knowing my luck the will all break their legs now you have said that.

Bold move doing transfers so early. So many injuries yet to occur! Then again, prices may not be as favourabel later on. Risk-taker.

I was in the same position... but took the risk as I expect to be lose around half a mil if I wait until the break is over.

Let's see your team.

Al-Habsi

Begovic

Rafael

Kolarov

Clyne

Hangeland

Ivanovic

Hazard

Dempsey

Ben Arfa

A. Johnson

Nolan

Bent

Fletcher

Defoe

I play in a drafted league with a few other friends, so the pool of players I can transfer in is limited. I'm happy with the team, though.